Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Packard Bell Sj15 Laptop Screen Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Packard Bell Sj15 Laptop Screen Problem (610 Views)

Acer Packard Bell 320gb Hdd Windows 7 Ultimate,webcam, 4gb Ram Laptop For Sale / Packard Bell Laptop For Sale Or Swap With Any Android Phone / Replace Your Damaged Or Broken Laptop Screen Here At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Packard Bell Sj15 Laptop Screen Problem by Nosaghae(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
My friend's elder brother imported some stuff from Italy and this Packard bell lapi was among the stuffs. The problem with the laptop is that when u power it ON nothing happens on the screen part. The screen does not come up at all but the down part of the system works fine. Pls engineers in the house what could be the problem and how do I go about fixing it to avoid laptop repairers catching me mugu and scraping my head since I am a novice. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Packard Bell Sj15 Laptop Screen Problem by bright1985: 6:02am On Jun 23, 2015
call me or whatsapp me 08064404857 I work at computer village ikeja thanks
Re: Packard Bell Sj15 Laptop Screen Problem by funkyrash(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nosaghae:
My friend's elder brother imported some stuff from Italy and this Packard bell lapi was among the stuffs. The problem with the laptop is that when u power it ON nothing happens on the screen part. The screen does not come up at all but the down part of the system works fine. Pls engineers in the house what could be the problem and how do I go about fixing it to avoid laptop repairers catching me mugu and scraping my head since I am a novice. Thanks
try this: turn off the laptop, remove the battery, now hold the power button for 30 seconds, after that put the battery back, connect the ac adaptor, turn it on, that should solve it, if it doesn't, take it to the closest engineer! Thanks!!

(1) (Reply)

Fix Missing Or Lost Sound In Windows / Mtn 3.75g Modem For Sale / Help!!!! My Mozila Firefox Suddenly Change To Crossbrowser.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.