Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

com - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / com (1170 Views)

Snepco Livewire Nigeria Programme 2014. / Shell Livewire 2014 / Shell Livewire Nigeria; Graduate Recruitment Programme – July 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

com by Habisoye: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
De
Re: com by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
how abt considering the job security of both jobs. compare n contrast n prayerfullly make a decision, God will guide u
Re: com by JohnnieZM(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bisoye I think u should let us really knw what ur profession is so that we can advise u properly. U knw there are some professions that can be practised no matter what company. So let us knw a little more details. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: com by Habisoye: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
ahh
Re: com by JohnnieZM(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Habisoye:
Accountant
Both ways you benefit-
As a bank teller being an Accountant, u get to work in financial institution-your field. U get to deal wt figures and familiar term, prospect of promotion higher, specialization, fast pace working environment etc.
But as an Accountant in a Security co., u get to be the higher pay and more responsibility, small company means more work etc.
The summary is, would u rather prefare to be a big fish in a small acquarium or a small fish in a big pond? The ball is ur court...weigh the options. Ok.
Re: com by obinna2nv(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Guy leave that stupid bank work. You can work their for 100 years and you can never own a bank. And we all know that job security in banks is like the northeast right now. Move over to the security outfit, you get to practice your profession with the experience garnered while working at the bank. You will acquire new experience at a security firm, you might even learn it so well, you might decide to open your own security outfit.

2 Likes

Re: com by melvin0004(m): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
pls leave d contract teller job n progress.
Re: com by Habisoye: 9:06am On Jun 24, 2015
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)

I swear, you guyz are really encouraging...

More advice should roll in please!!
Re: com by Habisoye: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2015
job sha!
Re: com by EXICON(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2015
Habisoye:
So, in short,
U guyz all advice me to resign my appointment with diamond bank and go for an Accountant appointment with LiveWire security company?

I will be resigning today in order to pick up my offer letta tomorrow with the security company.

Do u all put hand in this decision?

Lol.

Majority say Yea.
Re: com by JohnnieZM(m): 12:40am On Jun 25, 2015
Habisoye:
So, in short,
U guyz all advice me to resign my appointment with diamond bank and go for an Accountant appointment with LiveWire security company?

I will be resigning today in order to pick up my offer letta tomorrow with the security company.

Do u all put hand in this decision?

All in favour say HI!! If no say Nay!!

(1) (Reply)

Vacany At The Place / Nigeria Police Force Force 2015 Recruitment Exercise. / Personal Assistant To Managing Director (PA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.