Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Critics Needed - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Critics Needed (562 Views)

Efe Justifies Critics With "Somebody", Compare With Bassey's Joy&pain Rap. / 9ja Music Critics / #godwin!!!‘rave Of The Moment’ Korede Bello Shuns Critics As He Performs In Chur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Critics Needed by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
A cousin of mine just dropped this..and it's a fairly OK song but I think it's not there yet...so I want y'all to listen and just write out what you think...go real hard...it's difficult telling it to him myself...so please listen. smiley

http://soundcloud.com/famujimi-tobi/shade-feat-dr-franz
Re: Critics Needed by naijadjpool: 1:42am On Jun 23, 2015
Hope you will like this
Song Title: 50% it will only appeal to one ethnic group even though you have some igbo line
Song Chorus :100% nice,Catchy an Sticky..meaning its easy to remember and recite.
Song composition: 40 % ..I dont know which part you took but the rap is really whack and the rapper needs more practice and probably needs a style.At around 2:44 the rapper doesn't know what to say again .
Song Arrangement:60%..The beat are not arrange properly..It missed during a roll.
Over all:75%
Remark
You/Your cousin needs to probably take the song to a better producer who can do well with beats and mixing.Add heavy kicks and subs (good for club)..And if you paid the producer no need to say his name..You wasted 18 Sec on that..An average human has less than 10 Sec to change his/her mind.once the beat drops start the flow leave all those shoutout for your outro..
My honest opinion..

www.naijadjpool.com
Re: Critics Needed by Awesomeking: 5:10am On Jun 23, 2015
Stexy:
A cousin of mine just dropped this..and it's a fairly OK song but I think it's not there yet...so I want y'all to listen and just write out what you think...go real hard...it's difficult telling it to him myself...so please listen. smiley

http://soundcloud.com/famujimi-tobi/shade-feat-dr-franz
honestly,i gotta say i like the song,but your cousin needs to know that all that s/o shit is outdated,just get right to it..doesnt matter if the beat hasnt dropped yet...you change the tune when the beat has dropped

trust me am a professional

if he needs a songwriter

songwriterkadiri@yahoo.com
Re: Critics Needed by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
naijadjpool:
Hope you will like this
Song Title: 50% it will only appeal to one ethnic group even though you have some igbo line
Song Chorus :100% nice,Catchy an Sticky..meaning its easy to remember and recite.
Song composition: 40 % ..I dont know which part you took but the rap is really whack and the rapper needs more practice and probably needs a style.At around 2:44 the rapper doesn't know what to say again .
Song Arrangement:60%..The beat are not arrange properly..It missed during a roll.
Over all:75%
Remark
You/Your cousin needs to probably take the song to a better producer who can do well with beats and mixing.Add heavy kicks and subs (good for club)..And if you paid the producer no need to say his name..You wasted 18 Sec on that..An average human has less than 10 Sec to change his/her mind.once the beat drops start the flow leave all those shoutout for your outro..
My honest opinion..

www.naijadjpool.com

do you make beats?
Re: Critics Needed by naijadjpool: 3:44am On Jun 24, 2015
I don't

Stexy:
do you make beats?

(1) (Reply)

Music: Phyno – Asai (prod. By Phyno) / Latest Music Download From Olamide ,rayce Yung6ix Lk Kuddy Pepenazi / Fortyfied Party Mix Hosted By DJ TAILA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.