Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Is There Such Thing As The Perfect Gentleman? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is There Such Thing As The Perfect Gentleman? (555 Views)

10 Times Kids Gave Us The Perfect Meme Face / Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. / Lets Have Fun.. Ladies And Gentleman On Nairaland How True Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Such Thing As The Perfect Gentleman? by justfarb2(f): 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hi y’all,

How are you guys, I haven’t been writing of late and I know some of you aren’t happy, I said some o. But it’s been hectic lately, shuttling a lot of things and a lot is going on right now but I’ll try to write anytime I get the opportunity. So just chilling at home and this came to my wondrous mind and I hope you guys get it.

So this topic came to my mind and I decided to ask you guys what your opinions are about it but first let me tell you guys my thoughts about. Now a lot of women/ ladies have asked this question, some have even gone as far as looking for it, while others don’t believe they exist. Let me officially ask the question. Is there such thing as the perfect gentleman?

First of all, let me clear the air, I think when women say they are looking for the perfect man, perfect here doesn’t means a man with a six zeros pay cheque, takes care of his ladies needs emotionally and otherwise, prayerful, loving, sweet, understanding and all that to some but it means that to others. It can also mean someone that appreciate s you for who you are at least that’s my thought. I have had arguments, discussions or talks with a lot of my friends and I know a lot of women believe the perfect gentleman should possess at least 90% of the qualities listed above. The truth of the matter Is that in as much we want our men to treat us like heaven, we should understand that they are human so can mess things up sometimes but that doesn’t mean you should settle for a fool or be in an abusive or unhealthy relationship in the name of love.

Back to the matter, READ MORE: http://www.justfarbblog.com/2015/05/is-there-such-thing-as-perfect-gentleman.html

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If....... / Nigeria´s Latest Website / Funny But Naughty Names People Anwser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.