Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Reekado Banks Poses With His Lil Kid On Father's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Poses With His Lil Kid On Father's Day (2302 Views)

Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day / Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Poses With His Lil Kid On Father's Day by Whizzcute(m): 12:17am On Jun 23, 2015
This guy sef

What do you have to say about this insanity?

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Lil Kid On Father's Day by Airforce1(m): 12:25am On Jun 23, 2015
Lol cheesy
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Lil Kid On Father's Day by Yustash001(m): 12:49am On Jun 23, 2015
Na learn him be for weed smoker....he should go and learn how to control the effect of weed from Davido.....
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Lil Kid On Father's Day by pretydiva(f): 2:29am On Jun 23, 2015
He's d next in line 2 make a baby mama
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Lil Kid On Father's Day by sinaj(f): 2:32am On Jun 23, 2015
funi but cnt lol sad

I nid slipin pills real bad sad

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Lil Kid On Father's Day by dddrexjr(m): 3:24am On Jun 23, 2015
sinaj:
funi but cnt lol sad

me toooo sad
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Lil Kid On Father's Day by Emma306(m): 4:39am On Jun 23, 2015
dddrexjr:
me toooo sad
dat shows he will become a gud father in future
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Lil Kid On Father's Day by bi0nics: 4:48am On Jun 23, 2015
undecided That aint even a baby
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Lil Kid On Father's Day by Alezy(m): 5:38am On Jun 23, 2015
he zz just crazy.
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Lil Kid On Father's Day by Whizzcute(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2015
sinaj:
funi but cnt lol sad

Aunty Sinaj

i thought i saw you on the list of people doing birthday yesterday?
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Lil Kid On Father's Day by Whizzcute(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2015
pretydiva:
He's d next in line 2 make a baby mama
i guess you will be his babymama?
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Lil Kid On Father's Day by sinaj(f): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2015
Whizzcute:

Aunty Sinaj

i thought i saw you on the list of people doing birthday yesterday?

nd u didnt wish me well
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Lil Kid On Father's Day by Whizzcute(m): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2015
sinaj:

nd u didnt wish me well
althrough yesterday ,i didn't see you o
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Lil Kid On Father's Day by nuelzy: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2015
too bad korede bello is about to end ur career...dnt go and think of berra hit songs to release..keep on DAIPERING a doll...oloshi
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Lil Kid On Father's Day by brymocool(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2016
Ride on reeky, this is your year of achieving great things. Lil kesh my pal, dnt worry, yours is already on its way. Stay bless.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Chiwetalu Agu In New Haircut For A Lead Role In A Movie / Streets Honored Me,, By Calling Me Celebs!! (pic) / Actress Chike Ike Puts Her Camel Toe On Display In New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.