Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

!!!PROMO!!! 24HRS/7 Electricity Without Buying Petrol Or Diesel OR NEPA Or PHCN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / !!!PROMO!!! 24HRS/7 Electricity Without Buying Petrol Or Diesel OR NEPA Or PHCN (1559 Views)

Become Part Of A Conglomorate Without Buying Shares / How To Earn A Regular Income On Konga Without Buying Or Selling Anything!!! / !!!PROMO!!! Sick Of Buying Petrol Or Diesel? Need 24/7 Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!!!PROMO!!! 24HRS/7 Electricity Without Buying Petrol Or Diesel OR NEPA Or PHCN by deliceshop(m): 1:16am On Jun 23, 2015
Sick of Buying Petrol or Diesel? Need 24/7 Electricity? Affordable and Reliable Solar System is here.

Hello all fellow Nigerians,

Something this year our country was short down and held hostage by the oil and gas group.

We all have to play alone with them and have to live our own life by their rules even it came to a stage we stop having access to our hard earn cash, we could no longer make phone calls or watch the news

Many of us have in our houses 3 different size of generator plus banks of batteries as Inverter as backup to store energy, Today the experience show us that with all the different size of generator and the banks of batteries as Inverter are all useless without petrol and Diesel.

Today I am proposing to you all my fellow Nigerians solution to have 24/7 Electricity in your home and live comfortable at a price of an average generator and it running cost for a 6 months.

I will give you a solution you can upgrade as you want alone the line without stress.

I can give you a solution of what it cost you to run your "I pass my neighbor generator for 6 months"

It's a tested and trusted solution at a very affordable price the goal here is not for me to make money from home uses but from cooperate bodies so am ready to set your home up for free without having to charge you installation fee

Visit our web site for more details or to contact us www.wnpgroup.com The offer is just for the first 50 people no matter the size of your home the installation fee will be free.

We have solution from:

0.5Kva

0.6kva

1Kva

1.5Kva

2Kva

2.5Kva

3kva

5Kva

25Kva

Etc

We are offering you 2 solution for your daily energy need to power the following appliance

We offer 100% Off Grid solution i.e a standalone Solar System or an Hybrid Solar Solution that is connect to NEPA and can switch to Solar when NEPA is gone with out power interuption

Solution 1

1. 8 units of celling or standing Fans

2. 1 deep freezer, 1fridges,

3. 5 LED TVs

4. 20 led bulbs

5. 6 units of laptops 2 printers

6. 1 unit of any TV decoder

We are offering a 3Kva Solar System Solution

Solution 2

1. 2 units of 1.5hp

2. 1 deep freezer, two fridges,

3. once in a while, borehole pump

3. 4 LED TVs

4. 1 Centralized music system

8. 20 led bulbs

9. 10 fence/security lights

We are offering you 5kva Solar System Solution

Solution 3

1. 2 Chandeliers;

2. 1 units of 2hp a/c, 1units of 1.5hp

3. 1 deep freezer, 1 fridges,

4. once in a while, borehole pump

5. 6 LED TVs

7. centralised music system

8. 60 led bulbs

9. 20 fence/security lights

We are offering you a 10kva Solar system solution

power by i-Modern Home
visit our site[b] www.wnpgroup.com[/b]
email us today for your tailored solution
info@wnpgroup.com

Re: !!!PROMO!!! 24HRS/7 Electricity Without Buying Petrol Or Diesel OR NEPA Or PHCN by Gliding(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nice one. What are the financial implications?
Re: !!!PROMO!!! 24HRS/7 Electricity Without Buying Petrol Or Diesel OR NEPA Or PHCN by deliceshop(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hello

Send us an email so we can know your energy requirement

With our price you dont have to break the bank to own a Full Solar System that we can asure you

our contact info are

info@wnpgroup.com
www.wnpgroup.com

Gliding:
Nice one. What are the financial implications?
Re: !!!PROMO!!! 24HRS/7 Electricity Without Buying Petrol Or Diesel OR NEPA Or PHCN by deliceshop(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Solution 1 N1.4M Starting Price

3. 5 LED TVs

4. 20 led bulbs

Solution 2 N1.8M Starting Price

1. 2 units of 1.5hp

3. 4 LED TVs

8. 20 led bulbs

Solution 3 N4.2M Starting Price

1. 2 Chandeliers;

5. 6 LED TVs

8. 60 led bulbs

power by i-Modern Home
info@wnpgroup.com
Re: !!!PROMO!!! 24HRS/7 Electricity Without Buying Petrol Or Diesel OR NEPA Or PHCN by deliceshop(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Solution 1 N1.4M Starting Price

3. 5 LED TVs

4. 20 led bulbs

Solution 2 N1.8M Starting Price

1. 2 units of 1.5hp

3. 4 LED TVs

8. 20 led bulbs

Solution 3 N4.2M Starting Price

1. 2 Chandeliers;

5. 6 LED TVs

8. 60 led bulbs

power by i-Modern Home
info@wnpgroup.com
Re: !!!PROMO!!! 24HRS/7 Electricity Without Buying Petrol Or Diesel OR NEPA Or PHCN by deliceshop(m): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Grab yours Now Before the Price increase
Re: !!!PROMO!!! 24HRS/7 Electricity Without Buying Petrol Or Diesel OR NEPA Or PHCN by deliceshop(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
!!!PROMO!!! Its Promotion Time Contact us today and save money from these offer
Re: !!!PROMO!!! 24HRS/7 Electricity Without Buying Petrol Or Diesel OR NEPA Or PHCN by fini2006: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2015
Thanks Guys free Energy at last in my house it unbeliveable

why did this tech never out while my parents where young

NEPA and PHCN shame on you I now Produce my own 100% free and 0 pollution Green energy

Thank you i-Modern Home and all the Team That worked on my project
Re: !!!PROMO!!! 24HRS/7 Electricity Without Buying Petrol Or Diesel OR NEPA Or PHCN by deliceshop(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Sick of Buying Petrol or Diesel? Need 24/7 Electricity? Affordable and Reliable Solar System is here.

Hello all fellow Nigerians,

Something this year our country was short down and held hostage by the oil and gas group.

We all have to play alone with them and have to live our own life by their rules even it came to a stage we stop having access to our hard earn cash, we could no longer make phone calls or watch the news

Many of us have in our houses 3 different size of generator plus banks of batteries as Inverter as backup to store energy, Today the experience show us that with all the different size of generator and the banks of batteries as Inverter are all useless without petrol and Diesel.

Today I am proposing to you all my fellow Nigerians solution to have 24/7 Electricity in your home and live comfortable at a price of an average generator and it running cost for a 6 months.

I will give you a solution you can upgrade as you want alone the line without stress.

I can give you a solution of what it cost you to run your "I pass my neighbor generator for 6 months"

It's a tested and trusted solution at a very affordable price the goal here is not for me to make money from home uses but from cooperate bodies so am ready to set your home up for free without having to charge you installation fee

Visit our web site for more details or to contact us www.wnpgroup.com The offer is just for the first 50 people no matter the size of your home the installation fee will be free.

We have solution from:

0.5Kva

0.6kva

1Kva

1.5Kva

2Kva

2.5Kva

3kva

5Kva

25Kva

Etc

We are offering you 2 solution for your daily energy need to power the following appliance

We offer 100% Off Grid solution i.e a standalone Solar System or an Hybrid Solar Solution that is connect to NEPA and can switch to Solar when NEPA is gone with out power interuption

Solution 1

3. 5 LED TVs

4. 20 led bulbs

Solution 2

1. 2 units of 1.5hp

3. 4 LED TVs

8. 20 led bulbs

Solution 3

1. 2 Chandeliers;

5. 6 LED TVs

8. 60 led bulbs

power by i-Modern Home
info@wnpgroup.com
Re: !!!PROMO!!! 24HRS/7 Electricity Without Buying Petrol Or Diesel OR NEPA Or PHCN by ketkelvin(m): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Enjoy uninterrupted power supply and eradicate epileptic Power supply by subscribing to our energy solutions and more Importantly , Slash your Electricity bills by 60%-99% , Our Power System is not a Power Backup but a Permanent Power Solutions,
Our Inverter/Solar Energy is very good for every home,organization and for community solar plant,it saves you from spending so much on fuel and running your generator set for hours
OTHER Products and services:
Solar street light, Solar powered borehole, Led lightings, Energy conserving lightings and lots more like mini solar generator,solar lamp,solar fan. Phone: +234(0)9033826160
Re: !!!PROMO!!! 24HRS/7 Electricity Without Buying Petrol Or Diesel OR NEPA Or PHCN by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
not for average Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

20k Landed Into My Account From Unknown Person / Location Of Fruits Market In South West / Please Which Market Can One Buy Things Cheaper In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.