Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,831 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Unveiling My Contribution To Education: Myrecomp Application For Every Lecturer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unveiling My Contribution To Education: Myrecomp Application For Every Lecturer (536 Views)

My First April Fool By My Female Lecturer Today! / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling My Contribution To Education: Myrecomp Application For Every Lecturer by valenu(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2015
My fellow N'landers, I wish t present to you my humble application, MyReComp for our Universities and Polytechnics lecturers as a way of making lecturing easier for the lecturers. It provides a better way for lecturers to manage their students' results.
MyReComp is a desktop application software designed to help lecturers automate and manage the results of the students offering their courses.
It possesses many features which offer it a must have for every lecturer. MyReComp is:

>>User friendly and Interactive
>>Easy to use with on-the-spot user tips and helps
>>Automatic compilation, computation, grading and generation of result score sheet ready for printing and submission to the departments concerned.
>>Easy access to information about your students.
>>Accommodates different universities/polytechnics at a time for those lecturing in different school at a time.
>>Accommodates different courses and departments at a time for those lecturers handling many courses or students different departments at a time.

The problems to be solved by MyReComp include
>>Delay in the submission of course(s) result(s)
>>Error and stress in result processing.
>>Misplacement and misappropriation of results.
>>Different computation for different schools.
>>Inconsistency in the format of results sheet.

Below are the screenshots:
Login feature for security

Supports multiple schools at a time for lecturers lecturing in more than one school at a time

The main menu screen

Some generated result sheet

In summary, MyReComp application is a very interactive software that can be used by any lecturer in any school: be it University or Polytechnic, it can be used to manage more than one course at a time, more than one school at a time, and many department at a time. The good thing about it is that it automatically computes scores and generates the result score sheet for the selected course and department in a more professional and standard report.

You can visit the support site for more details and the downloads at www.myrecomp.com

Thanking you for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out Fellow Nairaland On Speech / What You Need To Know About 2015 Unn Post Utme / Babcock University Admission For 2015/2016 Is Now On Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.