Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

New Hyundai For Sell - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / New Hyundai For Sell (806 Views)

2009 Elantra Hyundai For Sale / 2011 Brand New Hyundai For Sale / Clean Nigerian Used Hyundai For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Hyundai For Sell by cessienboy(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2009
HYUNDAI FOR SELL AS GOOD AS NEW ONE

Call 07062575756

cessienboy@yahoomail.com
Price $ 8,014

Re: New Hyundai For Sell by Mitchell88: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2009
I just spoke with you on phone about this ride. Please help get the necessay details about this company and get back to me. I am very interested!

thank you.
Re: New Hyundai For Sell by carnal: 10:05am On Feb 27, 2009
what brand of hyundaai are we talking about here?can we see pictures
Re: New Hyundai For Sell by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2009
cessienboy:

HYUNDAI FOR SELL AS GOOD AS NEW ONE

Call 07062575756

cessienboy@yahoomail.com
Price $ 8,014

Hyundai's a make, not a model.

So, what model are we talking about here?
Pictures?
You've left no details here whatsoever - all one can deduce from your post is you're selling a car, that I presume has 4 wheels. undecided
Re: New Hyundai For Sell by cessienboy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2009
Hi Mitchelle nice speaking wit you.I kindly request for your email address so that I can send a more detailed information to you concerning the shipping,mode of payment and other details about the company.

As i said earlier I get my commission only after which the car has been delivered to your doorstep.You dont need to pay or send the money for the car to me cos i dont need it I will only give you the neccessary details and assitance such as the company's address.bank account and swift code.I am intrested in getting the car delivered to your doorstep and my commisiion.

My policies are to carry along the buyer which is you to every dealings right from the initial step to the last step

Send your email to me for more info and my lines are open anytime for ur calls
Re: New Hyundai For Sell by poshdre1(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2009
@ carnal, It's a 2009 Hyundai Elantra (Avante).

(1) (Reply)

Armoured 2009 Ford Explorer XLT / Gat Some Cars 4 Sale / modification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.