Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

How Will You Solve This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You Solve This? (480 Views)

How do you solve family disagreement/discord? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Solve This? by ladyteska(f): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2015
i am very sure someone has asked you to choose between your dad and mum,most people choose their mum over their dad..but my question is "ASSUMING YOU HAVE A TWIN,IF YOU FIND YOURSELVES IN TROUBLE AND YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEAVE THE PLACE AND YOUR TWIN CAN'T,,WILL YOU RISK LEAVING HER TO FIND HELP KNOWING THAT YOU MIGHT LOOSE HER WHEN YOU COME BACK,OR WILL YOU STAY WITH HER AND DIE TOGETHER?....please tell me what you think...pls note that i am just assuming..i want to know what you would do in this situation..thanks
Re: How Will You Solve This? by Cutehector(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2015
First, is it that she is stuck inside or smth?
Re: How Will You Solve This? by rottennaija(m): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2015
First, I would assess the situation, if there is a slight possibility that she might be saved if I go for help, I will try it.
Re: How Will You Solve This? by ladyteska(f): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:
First, is it that she is stuck inside or smth?
yes

(1) (Reply)

Hj / Which One Is Easier To Be? / Watch Corona Secondary School's HAPPY HOUR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.