Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Decotech In Aba. (2wks Free Scan) CLOSED - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Decotech In Aba. (2wks Free Scan) CLOSED (1316 Views)

Viecar VC002-A/B Mini OBDII Bluetooth Car Scanner Diagnostic Tool (4.5K) / Decotech In Aba. Declearing Free Autoscan AGAIN. / Mayor Running A Free Scan/diagnosis For The Next 1month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decotech In Aba. (2wks Free Scan) CLOSED by DECOtech(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2015
So, one thing leads to the other and Decotech finds himself in Aba and would be sticking around for quite some time.

Ok nah, car owners in Aba with issue riddden automobiles, Decotech is here for you.

Hurry while my stay lasts!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decotech In Aba. (2wks Free Scan) CLOSED by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 23, 2015
DECOtech:
So, one thing leads to the other and Decotech finds himself in Aba and would be sticking around for quite some time.

Ok nah, car owners in Aba with issue riddden automobiles, Decotech is here for you.

Hurray! Now decotech is in Aba, I wan trek go there so I go scan my legs free smiley

Just kidding bro, because today is a happy day, thanks for adding value to peoples automotive life.
Re: Decotech In Aba. (2wks Free Scan) CLOSED by DECOtech(m): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2015
lomomike:

Hurray! Now decotech is in Aba, I wan trek go there so I go scan my legs free smiley

Just kidding bro, because today is a happy day, thanks for adding value to peoples automotive life.

Hahahahahahaha

Lomomike no trek come oh, nobody de send trekers anymore.
Re: Decotech In Aba. (2wks Free Scan) CLOSED by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:15am On Jun 23, 2015
I'm coming for a free scan, expect me grin
Re: Decotech In Aba. (2wks Free Scan) CLOSED by DECOtech(m): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2015
No wahala. You will even go with bonus packages.
Re: Decotech In Aba. (2wks Free Scan) CLOSED by DECOtech(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
Yeah!
_
Keep the calls coming. first car to benefit is an OBD1 car. A 1996 Toyota Carina E
_
Don't be left out.
Re: Decotech In Aba. (2wks Free Scan) CLOSED by DECOtech(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2015
Its been quite a wonderful free scan session here in Aba, the people here are very interesting.

Can somebody please help me with another reason why a 1992 Toyota corolla cannot be scanned? The explanation I have been preaching since yesterday has obviously fallen on deaf ears. Cos a certain woman just woke me up with a phone call, still asking why I wld scan her friend's 97 camry but not her corolla.

ABA FREE SCAN! 7 more days to go and please its one car per client and must have been manufactured from 1996 till date.

Cheers, everyone.
Re: Decotech In Aba. (2wks Free Scan) CLOSED by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 02, 2015
DECOtech:
Its been quite a wonderful free scan session here in Aba, the people here are very interesting.

Can somebody please help me with another reason why a 1992 Toyota corolla cannot be scanned? The explanation I have been preaching since yesterday has obviously fallen on deaf ears. Cos a certain woman just woke me up with a phone call, still asking why I wld scan her friend's 97 camry but not her corolla.

ABA FREE SCAN! 7 more days to go and please its one car per client and must have been manufactured from 1996 till date.

Cheers, everyone.

They're Not OBD ii compliant. That said, they have a socket labelled 'DIAGNOSIS' near the firewall in the engine bay, that's an OBD 1 port.

OBD started I think 94 or 96...(Can't recall now)
Re: Decotech In Aba. (2wks Free Scan) CLOSED by DECOtech(m): 6:23am On Jul 02, 2015
lomomike:

They're Not OBD ii compliant. That said, they have a socket labelled 'DIAGNOSIS' near the firewall in the engine bay, that's an OBD 1 port.

OBD started I think 94 or 96...(Can't recall now)

My brother, The woman says I'm lying. That I deliderately refused to scan her car. see me see wahala oh!
Re: Decotech In Aba. (2wks Free Scan) CLOSED by lonelydora: 2:06am On Jul 03, 2015
DECOtech:

My brother, The woman says I'm lying. That I deliderately refused to scan her car. see me see wahala oh!

You know women a times can be funny. She may not even understand the terms you are using. Just calm down and explain from basics to her, maybe she may understand.

Well done once more for your kind gesture.
Re: Decotech In Aba. (2wks Free Scan) CLOSED by DECOtech(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2015
lonelydora:

You know women a times can be funny. She may not even understand the terms you are using. Just calm down and explain from basics to her, maybe she may understand.

Well done once more for your kind gesture.

Hmm...

It is well.
Re: Decotech In Aba. (2wks Free Scan) CLOSED by timbros(m): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
And to think I was in Aba just yesterday!

angry
Re: Decotech In Aba. (2wks Free Scan) CLOSED by daVinci1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
DECOtech:

Yes, I met with Decotech this evening and, true to his promise, he scanned my Kia. I was really impressed. He drove out to meet me at Abayi not minding the annoying Aba rains and bad roads. He seemed quite nice.
@Decotech God bless u bro.
Re: Decotech In Aba. (2wks Free Scan) CLOSED by DECOtech(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thank you very much daVinci1. remember our appointment for the coming weekend

Aba free vehicle scan ends on Wednesday, I want to encourage those who participated to take their vehicle maintenance more seriously.

A healthy ride means a happy owner.

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Overheating Of Honda Eod / My 2003 Honda Accord Check Engine Light / Infinity FX35 For Sale. Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.