Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm (5627 Views)

List Of Radio Fm Station In Lagos / Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter / Top Radio 90.9 Fm Contact Address? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by Mustay(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2009
http://www.nairaland.com will be the topic of discussion on an unnamed program (they're thinking of calling it top-click) on the new radio station (just started programs) called 90.9FM featuring Tosyn Bucknor.

I "stumbled upon" the program today and she was reviewing the site: www.facebook.com

I do not know too much about their contact etc so maybe addicts of the radio station could update this content. Nothing like podcast or streaming?

Anyway, she has a FB profile and fans: "Tosyn SPEECHgirl Bucknor"

So, listen out at 9a.m next thursday -March 5 2009!!!
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by frijos(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2009
nice 1 i sure wud be on the look out for that 1, top radio is at 4th floor Amazing grace plaza Ligali Ayorinde st. vi
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by ofokasibe: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2009
i was actually the one that suggested nairaland for her, nairaland review is coming up next week. stay locked
top radio yo, hiphop radio at its finest. watch out for the hiphop show tonite rick ross vs 50cents
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by frijos(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2009
@ ofokasibe, that's yester night show u talking about mane! or wud there be a repeat today?
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by khanye(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2009
fine girl wink
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by frijos(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2009
khanyeeezy! cheesy
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by ofokasibe: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2009
frijos:

@ ofokasibe, that's yester night show u talking about mane! or wud there be a repeat today?

yes listen to top radio at 7pm tonite !
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by tosinaded(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2009
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by aieromon(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2009
frijos:

nice 1 i sure wud be on the look out for that 1, top radio is at 4th floor Amazing grace plaza Ligali Ayorinde st. vi

Top FM is located at WEMPCO junction,off Agidingbi Road,Ikeja.

the address you posted belongs to Inspiration FM smiley
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by cvibe: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2009
confused?
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by theboy0808(m): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2009
Good!
Finally nairaland.com is gettin the attention it really deserves
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by suze(f): 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2009
frijos:

You're mixing it up. Its inspiration fm where dan foster is that is in amazing grace plaza and not top fm
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by Raymond88(m): 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2009
Can someone please record this and upload to youtube? that would be nice.
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by DisGuy: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2009
can someone advice her (or them) to go online, a podcast would be nice too

anyone know a naija talk radio station one can listen to online or download?
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by Mustay(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2009
FRCN has streaming services and some few other stations but I'm yet to see any Nigerian station that offers pod services sad na wa o

@ofokasibe What really is the show all about and what is their web address?
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by MrCrackles(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2009
Good! cheesy
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by showbobo(m): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2009
Ohhh thats a huge step forward. . . . . . I love nairaland kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by SeanT21(f): 5:36am On Feb 27, 2009
awww,Thats GOOD!!

Too bad I cant have a listen!! cry
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by holyeye(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2009
Tosyn Bucknor
correct gal
correct programme

She anchors an early morning ride programme on Top FM 90.9, between 5am and 8pm every week day.
Music segments are the alternative music (6am - 7am) and Naija session (7am - 8am)
Outstanding is the 'Lets know wats happening in yur AREA' segment (6.45am - 7.30am) where callers are requested to give traffic and weather report of their location. Callers are mandated to chant, scream or shout AREA as an admission to relate on the programme.

She has been making mai ride to the office a nice one in d mornings dese days.
Tops to Tosyn Bucknor. Kp kping it real gal.
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by allboyz(m): 9:04am On Feb 27, 2009
this would be cool cheesy
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by alex406(m): 9:17am On Feb 27, 2009
This is a good news.
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by kateflow(f): 10:03am On Feb 27, 2009
this one great news
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by Phemzy(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2009
Nairaland is going to higher level.
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by eminemkayc: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2009
nice 1 i sure wud be on the look out for that 1, top radio is at [s]4th floor Amazing grace plaza Ligali Ayorinde[/s] st. vi

You're mixing it up. Its inspiration fm where dan foster is that is in amazing grace plaza and not top fm

e.
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by DOGGMAN: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2009
i love Top Radio dudes, but i think i love her more better ah ah :] wink
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by frijos(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2009
guys, i'm sorry for mixing it up. The correct addy is the wempco junction at agidingbi ikeja. peace!
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by Rekky(f): 10:51am On Feb 27, 2009
Dat a good one. Keep it coming.
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by baduks(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2009
@ eminemkayc, i was just wondering cos i work on ligali ayorinde street (NETCO) and i never knew of any station like that here.

Who wants to know where you work? keep it real men!!

Tosin Bucknor is really kool and at least "still" tryin to be real,

AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by dnex(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2009
Tosyn always gets it right. One way or the other, she does the cool stuff that everybody else doesn't notice. I'm keeping a date next Thursday.
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by fender(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2009
theboy0808:

Good!
Finally nairaland.com is gettin the attention it really deserves

Abi ooo
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by toosoon(m): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2009
Wonders shall neva end!!! what are they going to discuss about nairaland? undecided Is it Auto,Romance,Entertainment,Music/Radio Section? we are waiting oh,
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by otokx(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2009
its no big deal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido / IP LAW :All You Need To Know About Your Rights In Music And Making Money Off It / Whats Your Current Ringtone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.