Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Android Soft Keys Not Working? - How To Use Phone Without Them - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Soft Keys Not Working? - How To Use Phone Without Them (1749 Views)

My Android Soft Keys Are Not Working Well / How To Add Home/back Soft Keys (no Root) On Andriod, If Yours Has Been Damaged / Replace Your Android Soft Keys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Soft Keys Not Working? - How To Use Phone Without Them by Uchefrancis16(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2015
Some weeks ago while struggling to pull out
my ATM card from my wallet, so as to
withdraw some cash, my Android phone
(Infinix Hot x507) accidentally fell on the
concrete floor beneath. And that was it. The
phones soft keys, buttons went dead with the
screen still responding perfectly to touch.
After hitting and doing some minor things to
get it fixed, it just wouldn't Continue Reading...

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Speed Up Your Internet Connection(android) / Evolution Of Mobile Phones. / I Want To Officially End My Romance With Glo Data Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.