Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Issue With Proxmox Ve - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Issue With Proxmox Ve (412 Views)

As Being A Issue With Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issue With Proxmox Ve by dmighty: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2015
Hello House,
Pls I need assistance from IT Gurus here. I have a mandate in the office to install a Proxmox Virtual Environment Machine, on which we can migrate all our physical servers into.

I have installed the Proxmox VE and it's up and running on the network. The issue now is about how to migrate other servers into this virtual envoronent.

We have a server running on Fedora 12, and it has to be moved to this virtual machine; we have other servers running on another promox VE also that need be moved to d new one.

The 1st issue is about how to back up ds servers before migrating them in other to avoid disaster. The second issue is about how to move them. Mind you, I read somewhere that I can do live migration from proxmox server to ds new proxmox server but, I need somebody that have gone through this before to be of assistance.

Hopefully waiting for the ever progressive Nigerian IT server Gurus!

(1) (Reply)

Free Targeted Website Traffic / Now, Buy Gifts Through Facebook / PV Plant Powered By Suniva Breaks Ground In Michigan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.