Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Sino Truck Partner And Sponsor Wanted - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sino Truck Partner And Sponsor Wanted (1032 Views)

Be A Business Partner And Make Huge Profits With As Low As N6600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sino Truck Partner And Sponsor Wanted by gemini35(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hello nairalanders sino truck company is a Chinese government owned company,with sub dealers I,m a marketer to a dealer,and they produce any type of truck to customers specific need,dangote and ibeto cement are using their trailer trucks,they produce garbage truck,dump truck,concrete mixers,and lots more,any interested business minded individual interest plz pm me to know more
Harmony28k@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

School Materials: 15 Years Guarantee On Our MAGNETIC WHITEBOARDS / I Am Looking For Cheap Supply Of Industrial Chemicals For Large Production / Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.