Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Father, Help Us To - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father, Help Us To (596 Views)

Pray And Help Us Realize Our Christian School Project / Can Someone Help Us With The CORRECT Lyrics To This Song? / Help Us Fight Corruption, Magu Begs Religious Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father, Help Us To by pstyoung(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Father, help us to preach, teach and manifest your Love to your people, instead of condemning, threatening, and putting fear in the hearts of your people because we want something from their pocket. You said, "Our sins and iniquities will you remember no more, Heb.8:12, 2Corinth.5:19. But we keep telling and reminding them of their sins which your Son Christ Jesus died for. Help us O Lord to preach the Gospel (Goodnews) of your Love to humanity who can not help themselves without Christ. Help us today Our Father in Jesus name. Remember, His name is Jesus/Yeshua. Source@ http://www.rememberhisnameisjesus.com/2015/06/help-us-to.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Father, Help Us To by chinedu202000(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
pstyoung:
Father, help us to preach, teach and manifest your Love to your people, instead of condemning, threatening, and putting fear in the hearts of your people because we want something from their pocket. You said, "Our sins and iniquities will you remember no more, Heb.8:12, 2Corinth.5:19. But we keep telling and reminding them of their sins which your Son Christ Jesus died for. Help us O Lord to preach the Gospel (Goodnews) of your Love to humanity who can not help themselves without Christ. Help us today Our Father in Jesus name. Remember, His name is Jesus/Yeshua. Source@ http://www.rememberhisnameisjesus.com/2015/06/help-us-to.html

1 Like

Re: Father, Help Us To by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
He loves killing also

Re: Father, Help Us To by chinedu202000(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
@Ifeness, Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: The choice you make in life determines what you experience in life. He gave you a choice to choose life, but If you decides to choose the negative, god who kills, you made your choice. I see God as a loving God, so I experience His love everyday. John 3:16. You shall have what you say or believe. Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:

1 Like

Re: Father, Help Us To by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
chinedu202000:
@Ifeness, Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: The choice you make in life determines what you experience in life. He gave you a choice to choose life, but If you decides to choose the negative, god who kills, you made your choice. I see God as a loving God, so I experience His love everyday. John 3:16. You shall have what you say or believe. Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:

How many time lines are between those quotes? Were they written by the same person? The E.T gods riding on space-ships ain't worthy of anyone's praise

(1) (Reply)

What Does Bible Say About Dating And Courting / Hilarious / Why Chinese Drivers Hit To Kill- The Atheism Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.