Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK (15419 Views)

"Trafficking Is Worst Than Corruption"; 138 Nigerians Deported From Libya.Photos / 3m Nigerians Living Illegally In UK – Senate Committee / Nigerian Student In UK Drowns In Canada While On School Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by Cutehector(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
What about spain, italy, amsterdam...norway. And of course, brazil.
Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by InvertedHammer: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
mrborntodoit:
The problems of the black race are black men and women !

They keep their brothers and sisters in the dark cells of mental slavery ,all in the name of making money !!

/

You failed to emphasize on the docile nature of the black race that makes them easy walk-over for their leaders
and other races.

\

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
mmsen:

Payback?

Who does it hurt?
Deepen your thoughts
Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by mrham03(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
hmmm, naija the gi-ant, errrm nope the little ant of africa.
Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by williams368(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Naija 4 life
Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by HiGod: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lies lies lies lies from pit of hell.

I can authoritatively prove it anywhere in world that this is nothing but refined lies.

The only people who could possibly engaged in this rubbish are East Europeans.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by mrham03(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
HiGod:
Lies lies lies lies from pit of hell.

I can authoritatively prove it anywhere in world that this is nothing but refined lies.

The only people who could possibly engaged in this rubbish are East Europeans.
being in denial isnt gud for ur health.
Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by chikwadomn(m): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
BUHARI SOLVE THE PROBLEM....let all oil well be retured to government and dat d only way d country can excape d cabal....but the cabal are buhari's brothers from d north who sponsored him...
Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by HiGod: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Btruth:
Big fat lie. Nigerian in the UK are very hard working. Don't mind the conservative government.
mrham03:
being in denial isnt gud for ur health.

I live here and i know UK better than you and anybody here.

I repeat, Nigerians are not into any freaking shit like the news claimed.

I can step forward on behalf of all Nigerians for the first time ever that no Nigerian is into this crap.

I now agreed that white people are nothing but freaking racists.

I live in UK where 90% Nigerians reside and I can authoritatively say this post is utterly rubbish.

I have lived in Manchester and Birmingham before and I know what's up in these two cities. These two cities and London are where Nigerians live and these are my cities. Thus, I know what I m talking abt.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
this is what we get when the country is not conducive for youths.
Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by mrham03(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
HiGod:

I can step forward on behalf of all Nigerians for the first time ever that no Nigerian is into this crap.

I live in UK where 90% Nigerians reside and I can authoritatively say this post is utterly rubbish.
so are u saying nigerians dont send other nigerians to serve as house helps in the u.k?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by stepo707: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
what is it about sex in the world that is causing so much evil in the world?
Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by HiGod: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
mrham03:
so are u saying nigerians dont send other nigerians to serve as house helps in the u.k?

Listen my friend, UK system in 21st century does not give room for that. You can get away with things like this in UK.

The only way you would be able to get away with this sort of crime in UK is to ensure that d househelp does not have access to public; 24hrs locked down
Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by mrham03(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
HiGod:

Listen my friend, UK system in 21st century does not give room for that. You can get away with things like this in UK.

The only way you would be able to get away with this sort of crime in UK is to ensure that d househelp does not have access to public; 24hrs locked down

if thats the case, then the nigerian government must push bbc to retract their story and apologize.
Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by mmsen: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Deepen your thoughts

Again, I ask - who does it hurt?

Either you have not read the article or you do not know what you are talking about.

The article says that these Nigerians are being exploited by other Nigerians for the purposes of sexual and domestic slavery. How does this hurt the British population?
Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
mmsen:

Again, I ask - who does it hurt?

Either you have not read the article or you do not know what you are talking about.

The article says that these Nigerians are being exploited by other Nigerians for the purposes of sexual and domestic slavery. How does this hurt the British population?

It hurts the british because
When these child trafficers are caught they give them basic human rights ands need before they are shipped back home
Now who pays for the food they eat while waiting in immigration. ?
Who pays the airline fees to take them back home?
Do u know how much money it takes to investigate these cases .. Or u think ppl go n work for free? Think nau smiley

The british ppl who pay taxes !!!!
Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
But ghana n south africa no dey list

So y are we one of the top countrjes doing this
Nigeria is just too corrupt .. With all d morals they preach this is what they do to ppl they bring to uk. Its just sad that we are recognised for such ..
419, fraud ,now trafficking haba y?

And some mothers would be thinking someone is helping their daughters instead the are enslaving them
Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by Cutehector(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
LadyBoss1:
But ghana n south africa no dey list

So y are we one of the top countrjes doing this
Nigeria is just too corrupt .. With all d morals they preach this is what they do to ppl they bring to uk. Its just sad that we are recognised for such ..
419, fraud ,now trafficking haba y?

And some mothers would be thinking someone is helping their daughters instead the are enslaving them
ghana and south africa dnt pay as much as the u.k so d market won't sell..
Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by beyoncausme: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
nawa ooo
Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by mrborntodoit: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/

You failed to emphasize on the docile nature of the black race that makes them easy walk-over for their leaders
and other races.

\

And you succeeded in showing how you take advantage of one another
Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by mmsen: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
LadyBoss1:

It hurts the british because
When these child trafficers are caught they give them basic human rights ands need before they are shipped back home
Now who pays for the food they eat while waiting in immigration. ?
Who pays the airline fees to take them back home?
Do u know how much money it takes to investigate these cases .. Or u think ppl go n work for free? Think nau smiley

The british ppl who pay taxes !!!!

LOL.

You've reached really far to try and justify a nonsensical point.

It hurts Nigerian society a lot more. Nigeria ends up with an ever growing number of damaged individuals. That is a lot worse than the negligible financial costs incurred by the British taxpayer.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
mmsen:

LOL.

You've reached really far to try and justify a nonsensical point.

It hurts Nigerian society a lot more. Nigeria ends up with an ever growing number of damaged individuals. That is a lot worse than the negligible financial costs incurred by the British taxpayer.

Yes financially it hurts the brits but the greater hurt is on nigerians . Agreed smiley
Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by justwise(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
HiGod:

I have lived in Manchester and Birmingham before and I know what's up in these two cities. These two cities and London are where Nigerians live and these are my cities. Thus, I know what I m talking abt.

I doubt that.
Re: Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK by Skmoda360(m): 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Just here to read comments....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Peace, Boeing sign $1.1bn aircraft acquisition, order 10 New 737 MAX planes / Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira / Tanker Carrying Fuel Upturns In Asaba, Residents Scoop Contents (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.