Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

The Holocaust Tourney[Quarter Finals] - Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Tourney[Quarter Finals] - Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay (1181 Views)

Slaughter House!!! Geoxpress Vs Kinglahkay / The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys / The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Holocaust Tourney[Quarter Finals] - Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay by Guykhena(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
The Holocaust Tourney[WOME][week of main event][Quarter Finals]

Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay

voting criteria

•opener - 1 point

•rhymes - 2 points

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points

•punchlines -3 points

•personals - 2 points

•flow - 1 point

•wordplays - 2 points

•closer - 1 point

Rules & Regulations✘

•Bar limit:-10 bars[10 quatrains]

•Deadline:- 23rd June 2015 [8pm]

•Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date

•No biting[stealing/plagiarizing], no stretching, feeding & no recycling of lines

•No smearing comments about any bar or biting accusations without proof

•The rest of the rules can be found on this thread:- https://www.nairaland.com/2392946/holocaust-tourney-quarter-finals-wome

•Goodluck..
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[Quarter Finals] - Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay by JigsawKillah(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
kinglahkay
please hope your verse is ready?
we'll post by 8:30
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[Quarter Finals] - Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay by kinglahkay(m): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
JigsawKillah:
kinglahkay
please hope your verse is ready?
we'll post by 8:30

Check

Just wanna start typing
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[Quarter Finals] - Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay by JigsawKillah(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Before I start, lemme ask
Y'all know what rhymes with the Plastic King
Well, using FFR's definition, Gladyys bîtch!!!

Khena what?
I signed up for a battle and what do I get? A King with no throne
How he gon let punches fly? He's a kid with no bone
Fûck that! I came to Char Lay I'm sending Clips to yo home
Niggas would call me Steve Austin, the way I'd make this bîtch die Stone Cold

Want to know Another word that rhymes with the plastic king?
I don't know, but he's the type to hire the world's best and still wouldn't win shît, like Madrid bîtch

21st century style, my gun kills whoever I mentioned, that's a handgun tech son
my tec knows and sends him on a Journey of no return, that's an Android weapon

I came with 2,2s I am forearmed, this nigga's best with numbers
Give your head and heart with the Nine, One One shots, no emergency number

In my hood, the gats sing, that's how we rap nigga
When you're owned You Are Helled that's why we Smack niggas
When you chicken niggas get fishy, the gats incubators, that's how we hatch niggas
That is not a reach!
I said when you chicken niggas get fishy, the gats Ink you bathers, that's how we hatch niggas

Fûck around and I'ma act like a plague on your fam, grab you pops and give him shots
Your mom tries to bribe, she said I need see vee jay, I said, stop ma gimme job
She sûck good, but I never get carried away, she still got dropped, like it is hot
That's me, leaving your fams with more dots than chicken pox

These bar poetic, even if these Bars are left back, your girl, would say I'm Alba to her
She prays to me to pop her kitty nice, she said I'm Abba to her
She starves you of sex, she says she's virgin and you foolishly fell
She be coming to my crib to help her slaughter her kitty cat, that's an abattoir

I don't need these setups, I'd punch this dude to death
Run up on him like, what the fûck is You Saying, before my slugs Bolts through his head

I'd tear apart everything I touch, tell the fans I'm a snag
The memories of tonight would always hunt him, man it's a nag
Too much hit in these bars, in five minutes he's done, the fàg is a spag
I come in swinging, and empty the strap on his back, it's a bag!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[Quarter Finals] - Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay by kinglahkay(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
kr0ne:
I gotta say this first. This battle is a fu-cking disappointment. Guess these guys didn't really have time to tighten up their bars. Both have serious build-up failures hence faulty punchlines.

Daniel Romero was killed by a bull

JIGSAWKILLAH get your pen game tight so let's go

a blunt axe is sharper than this wack dumb ffag.../....when I insanely swing it, it will leave this rapper head in disorder.../..but I rather blast "J K" .... ...alphabetical order.

jig's an impotent.. lahkay raising the alarm.../...to expose this ugly servant whose face scares is madam.../...he a Virgin cause no chicks wants him around..../...this nigga can never get a "BBLOW JOB" even if he joins boko haram....

I'm here to kill this ape.../...for being lame..../...his hope for winning will all be in vain.../...a blast from my revolver will quickly put jig in pain.../...put it on his chest the bullet.. be "LEAVING HOLES IN HIS CELL WALL".... prison break...

hop into the ring jig let's flow...../...punches cracking his jaws..before this bout we know this bro's dead tho.../...but y'all think jig can hold the bull by the horn till he gat gored like Romero....

if jig fails to use is head I'll take his dumb brain...../....fire "JIG TILL HE TURNS ASHES", .. Lord I'm causing this lame gob more pain...../...then pour "SAW-DUST ON THE GROUND" like trying to make a walkway...

lahkay is very fit..../... being in this killing mood is rarely seen....../...jig better don't "DARE-DEVIL" fore he'll be well beaten..../....I'm that "BLIND DEADLY GEE".../...stealing Lucifer meal... cause I'll drag jig corpse through HELL KITCHEN....

this king kills ... that no rumor..../...so jig won't live long..../...he thinks straight & still never come with an acute sense of humour..../..he's just an INEXPERIENCED BRICKLAYER that why the judge usually find fault in his BUILD UPS....

this insomnia dude ain't winning me..../...he's been having sleepless night ..damn jig's really sick..../...but in this bout ..he's getting cured or killed for coming here feeling ill!..../...cause a punch from my fist will put him to sleep without sleeping pills....

lahkay a killer but jig is too dumb to know..../....he call limerick out & the numb no show..../...nah so kr0ne vex handle am ..immediately him biitch turn to widow...

till mikuz resurrected him cause nah him hold jig soul..../....he con dey ffr till he no fit code him flow..../...then we saw JIGSAWKILLAH vs ICESKIDD ..oboy come see blow.../...but we later see ICE ALL OVER JIG you go think say the guy go fight sub-zero

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[Quarter Finals] - Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay by Guykhena(m): 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Open for votes

Coogar
Kr0ne
Ibime
Lagunna1
Emaprince
Guykhena
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[Quarter Finals] - Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay by Ibime(m): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
•opener - 1 point - Lahkay (Jigs wasted his)

•rhymes - 2 points - Jigs

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points - N/A (didn't move me)

•punchlines -3 points - N/A (didn't move me)

•personals - 2 points - Tie

•flow - 1 point - Lahkay

•wordplays - 2 points - I give 1 point only for Jigs Android line

•closer - 1 point - Tie

MVGT: Jigs (You get luck)
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[Quarter Finals] - Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay by GIYAZZ(m): 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Y'all watch Kinglahkay. Dude is an upcoming beast!!!

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[Quarter Finals] - Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay by kr0ne(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Opener - Tie (Lahkay was supposed to win this but somehow he messed it up)

Rhymes - Jigsaw

Flow - Lahkay

Metaphor - Tie

Punchlines - Tie

Wordplay - Jigsaw

Personal - Lahkay (he was just telling us Jig's history)

Closer - Lahkay

Mvgt -?

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[Quarter Finals] - Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay by liricyst(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
kr0ne:
Opener - Tie (Lahkay was supposed to win this but somehow he messed it up)

Rhymes - Jigsaw

Flow - Lahkay

Metaphor - Tie

Punchlines - Tie

Wordplay - Jigsaw

Personal - Lahkay (he was just telling us Jig's history)

Closer - Lahkay

Mvgt -?

Tie
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[Quarter Finals] - Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay by Iceskidd(m): 6:58am On Jun 24, 2015
Sorry to derail. I came to say 'hmmm' and if jig lose i won't be supprised
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[Quarter Finals] - Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay by Emaprince: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2015
voting criteria

•opener - 1 point- kinglaykay

•rhymes - 2 points- jigsawkillah

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points- nil

•punchlines -3 points- nil

•personals - 2 points- kinglaykay

•flow - 1 point- laykay

•wordplays - 2 points-jigsaw

•closer - 1 point- Tie...laykays idea was good but not too good to be a closer. He coulda sneaked it somewhere in the middle of the verse. Jigs? Not too good.

Its a tie but MVGT- jigsawkillah.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[Quarter Finals] - Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
shame on all the judges that didn't vote.

battle closed- Jigsawkillah progresses to the next round✘✘✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[Quarter Finals] - Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay by airmark(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jig won.

(1)

Free Mp3 +lyrics Ofoka Destroys Ibime+ Mykali+hj+eyonigger+specktacula+eljonero / Me Vs Saucekid / * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Obainojazz V Jigsawkillah *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.