Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

10 Serial Killers With Highest I.Qs - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Serial Killers With Highest I.Qs (6192 Views)

Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students / Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? / Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Serial Killers With Highest I.Qs by debuscket(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dem dey learn work where dis guys dey: 1. Clifford Orji 2. Otokoto 3. Aninih

1 Like

Re: 10 Serial Killers With Highest I.Qs by JigsawKillah(m): 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
debuscket:
Dem dey learn work where dis guys dey:
1. Clifford Orji
2. Otokoto
3. Aninih

these are swagless criminals with low IQs

2 Likes

Re: 10 Serial Killers With Highest I.Qs by blake777(m): 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ruq:
BTK.

I know them like mad, sometimes I get scared for my brain and hope I won't turnout to be one.

Bundy defended himself while on trial and was freaking confident about it.
Same here i've always been intrigued by them,i remember i read a book about profiling serial killers way back when i was in jss1 unfortunately I can't remember the title sad
Re: 10 Serial Killers With Highest I.Qs by joseph1832(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Twaci:
Awesome! shocked....not inna good way because they are all killers and all....but check out their IQs!

Nice one Dark!

*....thinking of turning to a Seriel Killer*
So are you saying being intelligent is synonymous to being a serial killer?
Re: 10 Serial Killers With Highest I.Qs by danbrowndmf(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mustapha has a very high IQ also,for him to kill someone through the little key mouth of a car...i can say he's highly intelligent...

Nice Write up Dark!
Re: 10 Serial Killers With Highest I.Qs by kinglekan: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wow!!
Re: 10 Serial Killers With Highest I.Qs by Ruq: 5:45am On Jun 24, 2015
blake777:

Same here i've always been intrigued by them,i remember i read a book about profiling serial killers way back when i was in jss1 unfortunately I can't remember the title sad

At home they don't like it when I'm with the remote, if its not crime, its Discovery on one of their archives of war, or Nat geo, I like the new ED channel too.

There's one particular series I like then, Skeleton Stories, come and see how they will investigate skeleton of 20 years ago and still find the culprit. I rarely talk the day I said to someone at work that I just like crime, my boss was like I have always suspected you, thing is I just always want to know the motives of the killers. and my my my, guy their killers.

The below picture explains me.

Re: 10 Serial Killers With Highest I.Qs by Humblebloke(m): 6:48am On Jun 24, 2015
Where's Hannibal Lecterundecided
Re: 10 Serial Killers With Highest I.Qs by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2015
Who are the pple liking their pictures sef R they their role modelsgrin

Back to the topic, dese serial killers r d upgraded version of the yabaleftians. So wicked!
Re: 10 Serial Killers With Highest I.Qs by Krasid(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
fatdon2:
That list is incomplete without Abubakar Shekau Leader Boko Haram
We are talking about geniuses with IQ as high as 200 and not less than 130 not Olodos.

1 Like

Re: 10 Serial Killers With Highest I.Qs by Krasid(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
major466:
Clearly high Intelligience Quotent is not everything.
True.I wonder why somebody with a genius level IQ of 160+ would choose to waste it by becoming a serial killer.
Re: 10 Serial Killers With Highest I.Qs by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
ever since my clash with lalasticlala, he's been avoiding my topics. alright then. ✘
Re: 10 Serial Killers With Highest I.Qs by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
cupidhero:
I don't understand the logic in ma dreams bur i understand i like tha sounds of sirens...was expecting names like jack the ripper and other famous killers. The only name that rings a bell to me is TED MUNDY.t

Jack the ripper was never identified there is no possible way his I.Q could have been determined. ✘

wendycindy:
Na wa o, see their ugly faces.

Ted Bundy is an epitome of handsomeness. Jeffery Dahmer is equally attractive.✘

Humblebloke:
Where's Hannibal Lecterundecided

a fictional character should be on the list? what are you saying? ✘

1 Like

Re: 10 Serial Killers With Highest I.Qs by Humblebloke(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Jack the ripper was never identified there is no possible way his I.Q could have been determined. ✘

Ted Bundy is an epitome of handsomeness. Jeffery Dahmer is equally attractive.✘

a fictional character should be on the list? what are you saying? ✘

Was just messing around:-/
Re: 10 Serial Killers With Highest I.Qs by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: 10 Serial Killers With Highest I.Qs by Winna01(m): 12:14am On Jun 26, 2015
where is jack the ripper and hannibal lecter

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Simple Facts That Will Mess Your Mind / Tstv User Review: The David To Dstv’s Goliath; All You Need To Know / Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna Is Now Available Online:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.