Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Unbelievable Natural Cure For Tooth Ache Any Other Dental Issue!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unbelievable Natural Cure For Tooth Ache Any Other Dental Issue!!! (1109 Views)

Total Cure For Tooth Ache Is Here / Having Tooth Ache Problem / Dental Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Natural Cure For Tooth Ache Any Other Dental Issue!!! by Ceijaiy: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Have you or someone you know been through any bout of tooth ache,be it mild or serious,you'll agree with me that everything comes to a total halt till a remedy is gotten for it....either temporary or permanent remedy. Toothache is not what you'll want to wish your worst enemy!
BUT you dont have to Fret anymore!! Be it Toothache,Toothdecay,Badbreath,Mouth odour,Bleeding Gum [/b]or you just want to [b]whiten your teeth naturally....YOUR NATURAL and AFFORDABLE SOLUTION IS HERE!!!
CALL :- 09098732555,08056017712 or 07083316936 for you natural solution.

1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Natural Cure For Tooth Ache Any Other Dental Issue!!! by FieryFilm: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Shouldn't you be more informative?
Re: Unbelievable Natural Cure For Tooth Ache Any Other Dental Issue!!! by Ceijaiy: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2015
FieryFilm:
Shouldn't you be more informative?

when you call the mobile nos,the consultant will give you all the info you need to know....but believe me....it works like miracle and no side effects! I can testify to it.

(1) (Reply)

Five Things You Must Avoid Before Sleeping At Night / Lasaa Fever Fact Sheet (save Yourself) / Gynexin A True Cure For Gynecomastia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.