Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Make Money From Your Website - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Make Money From Your Website (1004 Views)

How Can I Make Money From The Internet / Scammers Now Illegally Using Windows 10 Update To Extort Money From People! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Your Website by emmamartins(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-3144VePIShA/VYmJUhQQGnI/AAAAAAAAARs/Q4vNbssheAo/s1600/Make-Money-from-a-Website.jpg[/img]

For millions of people web sites are the major source of income. Thanks to the various ways to monetize a site, it is possible to make a living as a web master. However, this doesn't mean that every web master is a millionaire. Well, if you know how to monetize your web site, you might not get rich but at least chances are that under the worst possible scenario, you will be able to cover your hosting fees and the other expenses you make for your site.
Currently the most profitable ways to monetize your site are CPM ads, CPC ads, CPA ads, direct sales of ad space, and selling merchandise/goods/services. These ways are described in this article.
CPM Ads Can Bring In Cents

CPM ads (an abbreviation for Cost Per Thousand) is the oldest type of site monetization. You put banners on your site and advertisers pay you based on the number of unique impressions/page views your site has.

Read more: http://e-solutionsgroups..com/2015/06/make-money-from-your-website.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need Fairly Used 500GB And Above External HDD - Within Lagos Only / Gurus Please Come In Your Help Is Highly Needed With My Tecno / How To Build Iot Devices And Applications Using Arduino And Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.