Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University (3776 Views)

Buy the "Guide To investing in Uber Ebook" / How To Buy Sesame Seed Here In Nigeria At Farm Gate Price / Looking For Serious Investors In Investing On Medicated Black Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Here is another opportunity at your door step, don't miss it.. Buy a good land at the front gate of FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA. Where electricity of more than 12hours is guarantee... We do proper investigation of land before we put it up for sale.. You can also use the land to build a Good HOSTEL which will be given u back good profit. A self is nw 130k per year..you can never find a problem in the land you get from us.. Call or whattapp Mr Taiwo on 07066474055 for more information... Grab this great opportunity.....we are the best you can contact for good land that will give u rest of mind.... I will b waiting for your calls..........
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is a life investment without no economy meltdown....
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by achinaboy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
I be iboman,now wey Yoruba wan kick us back to east,wetin go happen to my hostel na?

1 Like

Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by austinibe7777: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
emman44:
Here is another opportunity at your door step, don't miss it.. Buy a good land at the front gate of FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA. Where electricity of more than 12hours is guarantee... We do proper investigation of land before we put it up for sale.. You can also use the land to build a Good HOSTEL which will be given u back good profit. A self is nw 130k per year..you can never find a problem in the land you get from us.. Call or whattapp Mr Taiwo on 07066474055 for more information... Grab this great opportunity.....we are the best you can contact for good land that will give u rest of mind.... I will b waiting for your calls..........

how much is the land for a plot. and how many self contain can we get from one storey building. what about the total cost to build to finish
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2015
@Austin... please give me a call or let talk better on whatapp...
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2015
@achinaboy... even if u ar yoruba, iboman or Hausa... u keep collecting your rent yearly... even people not in nigeria have there own hostel in wch they are collecting there money yearly.. so don't worri about your tribe....
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2015
Your money is safe with any business you do wit us...... we have already been TESTED and TRUSTED...
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
SA
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 1:37am On Jun 25, 2015
We can serve you more...
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2015
Start making money too...
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
You can also join pple in making money....
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by itoese(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
What is the distance between the school gate and the land you are advertising? Are you land owner or speculator? How much is a plot of land? I did preliminary investigation sometimes back in that area. It seems most of the land close to the school gate have been occupied.
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
@itoese... we have good and many lands around the front gate of the university depend on the one that interests you the most.. now that you have come in contact with us, we will give you the necessary giude to achieve your aim. Kindly call or whatapp Mr Taiwo on 07066474055..
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
We offer the best service...
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
SA...
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by austinibe7777: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
emman44:
@Austin... please give me a call or let talk better on whatapp...

i can only be interested if truth is not hidden, so write me here and make it open. after my due diligence, if ok i will then call you.
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
@Austin.. The truth can never be hidden because we don't have anything to hide.. We have been TESTED and TRUSTED.... Jst want us to talk on more information privately so you can be well informed...
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2015
Contact us today....
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2015
Call us..
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2015
We give the best...
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2015
I advise you go to property section.
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2015
@mecry.. This is also an investment project that being back huge profit... It is not just acquiring d property alone..so they ar both related...
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
SA....
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2015
Contact Us today...
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2015
Contact us now...
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Your investment makes interest for you for life...
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by utytill(m): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
how much a plot?
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Utyil.. it depends on your choice of land sir.. Contact us for more information..
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by victorking: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Interesting, will give you a call.
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Victorking... Thanks.. I will be expecting your call...
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by emman44(m): 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Contact us now.
Re: Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University by HAH: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
If you are serious about this I expect you to tell us the price of land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Interest Free LOAN At Ease (worldwide Opportunity) / 6 Hectares Of Land For Sale In FCT (abuja). / Get Tracksuits, Soccer Jerseys, Trophies In Ojuelegba, Lagos, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.