Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimples (1149 Views)

Help With Acne{pimples} Treatment And Dark Spots / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples / How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pimples by Dermabplus: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dermabplus Herbal Skin Treatment cures all skin infections e.g pimples, eczema, kheloids, acne, acne pimples, dandruff, skin rashes etc within Five (5days) except for kheloid which will take 2-3weeks for perfect cure...Its in form of liquid...All you have to do is to spray on the affected area and allow to dry....You can apply both in the day or in the night.

To locate the nearest sales agent around you please contact:
P'Herbs Company Ltd
(Center for herbal and pharmaceutical Research)
07035540904, 08128887049
pherbsltd@gmail.com, dermabplus@gmail.com

Re: Pimples by Dermabplus: 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
You can also contact us to become a sales agent or our distributor
Re: Pimples by jonaji(m): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dermabplus:
You can also contact us to become a sales agent or our distributor
Where can I find one in kaduna ?
Re: Pimples by obontami: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
how can I get it ??
pls mail me via obontami1@gmail.com
or better still holla at on BBM via 7f730528
I'm expecting to hear from you

thanks
Re: Pimples by Dermabplus: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
@Jonaji...we have not gotten any sales agent in Kaduna but if you can pay for sending...we will be glad to send it to you...You would have to pay N1,500. we will send 2units to you via bus that you can receive the next day. Thank you
Re: Pimples by jonaji(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Well then let's do business .... Add me on bbm 3346E3A1... Or send me ur contact details
Re: Pimples by kazzonline: 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
That before and after picture of the lady with pimple is actually eva the rap artist,wen she was suffering from acne,well she didnt mention it was ur product that help heal her,also all ur before and after pictures dont match(fake),why dont you hav real customers test and give you the real before and after pictures.

but am interested in ur product as well,whas the price nd where is ur location
Re: Pimples by Dermabplus: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
@Kazzonline....we are real and not fake...likewise our product is real for the prescription specified with guarantee.
Re: Pimples by Dermabplus: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
@Jonaji...please contact us by email or call so that we can discuss it better. We give guarantee of five days cure for treating any skin infection with our Dermabplus Herbal Skin Treatment.

Email: dermabplus@gmail.com or pherbsltd@gmail.com
Phone: 070355400904, 08128887049
Facebook: http://facebook.com/dermabplus

We will be expecting your call or mail. Thank you
Re: Pimples by kazzonline: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dermabplus:
@Kazzonline....we are real and not fake...likewise our product is real for the prescription specified with guarantee.

I never said your products wia fake,i only said the pictures of before and after you posted doesnt relate,those pictures are fake,diff people and the one of the babe with pimple was eva the femal rap artist,she posted it on her blog for everyone to see.any normal person can see that the pictures you posted are not from results gotten from your products,s
So why dont you get willing customers use your products and send before and after pix so we can confirm

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who's Turning Into A TREE / 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol In Moderation / See The Big And Dangerous Cobra A Nairalander Killed Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.