Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Visa Dilemma - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Dilemma (582 Views)

In A Dilemma Of Studying Abroad Or Serving The Country (NYSC) / The Oman Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Visa Dilemma by kessel: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good day everyone. I want to use this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who has contributed in this forum. I ve been making some research about doing MSc in United States and the responses and advice from this forum has really been helpful.
Here is my issue.... am a registered nurse in Nigeria seeking to do my MSc and also practice in the USA and a friend over there told me the best way was to come with a visiting visa and as soon as I crossed that the visa can be changed to student visa over there and then I can seek for an admission. I really don't know the possibility of that. I really will appreciate it if great minds here can shed more light on this. Thanks.
.... .. She also said a friend would be doing his wedding wt a US citizen so d dude will be traveling with his grooms from Nigeria and he charged 1million to add me as one of his groom and then we go to embassy as a group so that the visa won't be refused I don't know if the price is a fair one or if I ve other option of getting a visiting visa would be cheaper. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Visa Dilemma by justwise(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2015

(1)

U / See The World's 13 Creepiest Haunted Hotels / Rally in Bauchi state for subsidy removal benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.