Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

I Dont Know Anything About Etisalat. Please Put Me Through. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Dont Know Anything About Etisalat. Please Put Me Through. (1279 Views)

What I Wish Everyone Knew About Etisalat Introduced Ramadan Kareem Data Plan... / Who Know Anything About HOTWAV VENUS X2 / Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know Anything About Etisalat. Please Put Me Through. by boombay(m): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
please help me
Re: I Dont Know Anything About Etisalat. Please Put Me Through. by fatdon2(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: I Dont Know Anything About Etisalat. Please Put Me Through. by boombay(m): 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
fatdon2:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etisalat

sorry.. please I don't know anything about their services...
Re: I Dont Know Anything About Etisalat. Please Put Me Through. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
What do you wish to know about the best network in Nigeria? Ask your questions smiley
Re: I Dont Know Anything About Etisalat. Please Put Me Through. by boombay(m): 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
Unabefool:
What do you wish to know about the best network in Nigeria? Ask your questions smiley

I heard they offer social app data??
how do I subscribe?
and how much do they sell their data plans??
Re: I Dont Know Anything About Etisalat. Please Put Me Through. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
boombay:

I heard they offer social app data??
how do I subscribe?
Yeah etisalat offers special data for social app with a package known as etisalat smartpaks

What Is Inside The Etisalat Smartpaks?

Etisalat Smartpaks is divided into three different paks. Meaning there are 3 different paks to choose from in this Smartpak. Namely;

1. Chat Pak : The Chat pak gives you unlimited access (fair usage policy) to Whatsapp, Facebook
Messenger, WeChat, 2Go, and All Instant Messaging Apps. And costs #50 daily or #150 weekly.
To opt for chat pak, dial *343*5*5# for daily or *343*5*6# for weekly. You can as well send chat2 to 343 for daily and chat3 to 343 for weekly to opt in by SMS.

2. Social Me Pak : A bit similar to Chat pak but bigger and costs more. Covers your Facebook, Twitter, BBM, Instagram, Eskimi and other Instant Messaging Apps at #300 weekly. To subscribe dial
*343*6*8# or send Chat6 to 343 by SMS.

3. Video Pak: With this App I believe Etisalat wouldn't try had to catch up with we the football
lovers. I don't know about you but am a die had Man U fan. And Etisalat's Video Pak gives you
access to unlimited video streaming for as long as 2hours. And that's more than enough time for one full match.

The pak covers YouTube, Skype, Viber, Vine and lots of other video Apps / website. I still don't know
if it does support Sybla TV, but you can still try that out. To subscribe / opt in for Etisalat Video pak, dial *229*3*5# or send mh1 to 229 by sms. It costs #400.

How To Opt in For Any Etisalat Smartpaks ==>Dial *200#
==>Type 3 to view data menu, and choose smartpak of choice.
Re: I Dont Know Anything About Etisalat. Please Put Me Through. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
boombay:

how much do they sell their data plans??
And for the data plans. Etisalat is not the cheapest when it comes to data but I must assure you that you will get the value of your money because they have the fastest internet speed in Nigeria. Etisalat has numerous data plans, it all depends on the one you want and your data usage. I personally find etisalat 2GB for N2000 the most suitable for me and you can opt in by dialing *229*2*8#
Re: I Dont Know Anything About Etisalat. Please Put Me Through. by boombay(m): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2015
Unabefool:
Yeah etisalat offers special data for social app with a package known as etisalat smartpaks

Etisalat Smartpaks is divided into three different paks. Meaning there are 3 different paks to choose from in this Smartpak. Namely;

1. Chat Pak : The Chat pak gives you unlimited access (fair usage policy) to Whatsapp, Facebook
Messenger, WeChat, 2Go, and All Instant Messaging Apps. And costs #50 daily or #150 weekly.
To opt for chat pak, dial *343*5*5# for daily or *343*5*6# for weekly. You can as well send chat2 to 343 for daily and chat3 to 343 for weekly to opt in by SMS.

2. Social Me Pak : A bit similar to Chat pak but bigger and costs more. Covers your Facebook, Twitter, BBM, Instagram, Eskimi and other Instant Messaging Apps at #300 weekly. To subscribe dial

3. Video Pak: With this App I believe Etisalat wouldn't try had to catch up with we the football
lovers. I don't know about you but am a die had Man U fan. And Etisalat's Video Pak gives you
access to unlimited video streaming for as long as 2hours. And that's more than enough time for one full match.

The pak covers YouTube, Skype, Viber, Vine and lots of other video Apps / website. I still don't know
if it does support Sybla TV, but you can still try that out. To subscribe / opt in for Etisalat Video pak, dial *229*3*5# or send mh1 to 229 by sms. It costs #400.

can I subscribe for chat pak and social me pak at the same time??
Re: I Dont Know Anything About Etisalat. Please Put Me Through. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 24, 2015
boombay:

can I subscribe for chat pak and social me pak at the same time??
yeah, i think you can
Re: I Dont Know Anything About Etisalat. Please Put Me Through. by milvet(f): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
Unabefool:

how do I opt out?
Re: I Dont Know Anything About Etisalat. Please Put Me Through. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
milvet:
how do I opt out?
Once you subscribe they send you notification of your subscription and how to opt out
Secondly follow this link. http://www.etisalat.com.ng/easyblaze-data-services/smartpaks.php

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Google To Solve Simple & Complicated Mathematics 4rm phone or pc / Help: Powerbank Not Changing Again / Infinix Note 2 X600 Lit (2gb Ram, 16gb Rom)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.