Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

BBLITEM Subsription - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBLITEM Subsription (18124 Views)

Airtel R D Subsription / Please Help Me, BB Internet Subsription / What Is The Best Airtel Subsription On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBLITEM Subsription by ekemit(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2015
prevail23:
am I supposed to do any back up? how's d condition of ur phone now? doesn't it slow down?
it seems you are new on this, just relax and do what i say you should do, as far as you dont do anything funny you are good to go. I have been using simple server and autoproxy for more than a year, my phone has not developed any fault.
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by prevail23(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2015
ekemit:
it seems you are new on this, just relax and do what i say you should do, as far as you dont do anything funny you are good to go. I have been using simple server and autoproxy for more than a year, my phone has not developed any fault.
pls what kinda phone do u use? dis is d drama root i downloaded, will it work? it is version 1.9.3

Re: BBLITEM Subsription by ekemit(m): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2015
prevail23:
pls what kinda phone do u use? dis is d drama root i downloaded, will it work? it is version 1.9.3
it may not work if your phone is mtk
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by prevail23(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2015
ekemit:
it may not work if your phone is mtk
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by tayoast(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Is it possible to tether hotspot with this thing? How do I use with computer? I don't have a modem.
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by Donkunxex(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
hi....pls after following the procedure,my simple server is still showinq downloaded kb and uploaded kb pls....what could be wrong wit it abeg
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by Samfilo31(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Donkunxex:
hi....pls after following the procedure,my simple server is still showinq downloaded kb and uploaded kb pls....what could be wrong wit it abeg
go and set ur Apn to proxy 127.0.0.1
Port 8080
Username and password web

Start rocking cheers grin
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by Kvngmyron(m): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2015
can all this cheat work on iphone 5c...even self can iphone be rooted? I need cheat o make una help me...i don tire to sub 3500 a month for this there mumu subscription.,.,.pls if theres any solution for iphone whatsapp me on 08137465357
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by Youpele52: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2015
Kvngmyron:
can all this cheat work on iphone 5c...even self can iphone be rooted? I need cheat o make una help me...i don tire to sub 3500 a month for this there mumu subscription.,.,.pls if theres any solution for iphone whatsapp me on 08137465357

Save cash

Use mtn
N2,500 for 4.5GB

Send 120 to 131
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by Highflyer3(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
maxwelloweezy:
download autoproxy it will empower all ur apps effectively.= => Tap on the Add (+) button on the top
right hand side of your open Autoproxy
screen to set up the Proxy Host and Proxy
Port
= => For the Proxy Host, tap it and input
127.0.0.1 and then for the Proxy Port line,
tap and input 8080 download autoproxy it will empower all ur apps effectively.= => Tap on the Add (+) button on the top
right hand side of your open Autoproxy
screen to set up the Proxy Host and Proxy
Port
= => For the Proxy Host, tap it and input
127.0.0.1 and then for the Proxy Port line,
tap and input 8080
Is that all? Opera mini doesn't download
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by Jaymaestro(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ha ! This thing Is downloading oh. Just won't download on Google play. powers all apps. updated : Framaroot Autoproxy Simple Server BBLite or other BB bundles. ..= Hakuna matata ! downloading!
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 12, 2015
SwarleyStinson:
Bblited is capped but bbmidid is not my day sub expires in an hour time n c what have downloaded after getting a32gig mcard yesterday

mine is not working, any help?
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by Jaymaestro(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by Raemond(m): 2:26am On Sep 21, 2015
mikron:
wrong, both are capped @ 5 gig, so it is advisable to go for the daily plan. costs N100 for BBMIDID or N70 FOR BBLITED which i use. all capped @ 5 gig for 24 hours

I know its a BB plan but can i get the 5gb if used on a bb10 device?

1 Like

Re: BBLITEM Subsription by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 21, 2015
is this shi.t working on bb10 without the simple server??
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by otabuko(m): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2015
Jaymaestro:
Ha ! This thing Is downloading oh. Just won't download on Google play. powers all apps. updated : Framaroot Autoproxy Simple Server BBLite or other BB bundles. ..= Hakuna matata ! downloading!
I use HTC desire 820, I have simple server and autoproxy, I've configured both... The bblite I did yesterday finished yesterday... Help me abeg...
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by godunia(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2015
From personal experience, autoproxy is not reliable, if u have the means try surfeasy.all your apps will run.u can change your region so as to be able to enjoy some privileges(note that there are apps that may not work cos u re using 9ja IP,in this case u can change your region to the region where it can work)as u can see from my screenshot, I m using Sydney IP address. Go to playstore

Re: BBLITEM Subsription by luorquay: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2015
skywalker495:
It's unlimited for monthly...
Daily's capped at 5gbs

Monthly and Daily capped at 5GB
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by Olarewajub: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Please has any one tried the weekly subscription for N350?
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by missylizzy(f): 12:32am On Sep 22, 2015
After I updated to lollipop 5.1 on my infinix hot note pro, I have used simple server, autoproxy, position, proxy driod, none seem to work. Is anyone experiencing it. Note that I rooted my fone and it didn't work, just had to flash the rom back to unroot it. Please what do I do so that I can browse with it.
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by Carlcaresophia: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2015
missylizzy:
After I updated to lollipop 5.1 on my infinix hot note pro, I have used simple server, autoproxy, position, proxy driod, none seem to work. Is anyone experiencing it. Note that I rooted my fone and it didn't work, just had to flash the rom back to unroot it. Please what do I do so that I can browse with it.

Hello, we suggest you take your phone to local Carlcare Service Center, the colleagues there will help you check it. But as you have rooted your phone, so that you cannot repair it in warranty. If you need the contact information of the service center, please tell us the city and state you are living in now. thank you!
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by otabuko(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2015
godunia:
From personal experience, autoproxy is not reliable, if u have the means try surfeasy.all your apps will run.u can change your region so as to be able to enjoy some privileges(note that there are apps that may not work cos u re using 9ja IP,in this case u can change your region to the region where it can work)as u can see from my screenshot, I m using Sydney IP address. Go to playstore
the easysurf make brain oh!

Can this browse with glo bis? Or mtn bis and again.. Explain biko
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by missylizzy(f): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
Don't get me wrong, my fone is okay, it browses well and besides it's no longer rooted, cuz I updated to lollipop, it's perfectly fine, my warranty is intact... What I'm saying is I can't use simple server with mtn BBLITED browsing stuff, since I updated to lollipop... Note that I have tried position, proxy driod, auto proxy and it's doesn't work.
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, we suggest you take your phone to local Carlcare Service Center, the colleagues there will help you check it. But as you have rooted your phone, so that you cannot repair it in warranty. If you need the contact information of the service center, please tell us the city and state you are living in now. thank you!
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by obosirow: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
missylizzy:
Don't get me wrong, my fone is okay, it browses well and besides it's no longer rooted, cuz I updated to lollipop, it's perfectly fine, my warranty is intact... What I'm saying is I can't use simple server with mtn BBLITED browsing stuff, since I updated to lollipop... Note that I have tried position, proxy driod, auto proxy and it's doesn't work.

Hmmmm...Anyone with a solution should share. Possible your settings aren't correct...just one wrong info could affect the ability of the software to connect.
Re: BBLITEM Subsription by cream1: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2015
Please i have tecno 8H lollipop but simple server is not working on it. Any body with the solution should help out please so i can enjoy mtn bis on my tab. Tanx guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Multiplayer Mobile Whot! Game For Java Phones! / How To Solve Google Maps Not Working After Symbian Belle Update. / Hot! AIRTEL Awoof Get 4.5GB Data For N200 (october 2018) - (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.