Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Website Developer And Android, Ios, And Blackberry Programmer Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Website Developer And Android, Ios, And Blackberry Programmer Needed (673 Views)

Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed / Get Link To Download Web Development And Android Complete Tutorials / iOS and Android App Development with Xamarin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Developer And Android, Ios, And Blackberry Programmer Needed by biosoftinc: 7:19am On Jun 24, 2015
A website developer with experience in Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows phone (preferably, someone who can use any of the cross platform app development tools like Phone Gap, Java One, Xamarin, Appcelerator, Factr, Kony, Sap, Alpha Software, 5App, FeedHenry, Sencha or other platform known) is needed to develop a website and mobile apps for a lucrative start-up.

This web developer and app programmer may choose to retain his position as a developer in the company if his work is satisfactory to me.

Am a programmer myself, but I have my hands filled up write now, and I do not want to stop any of my projects, so I am building a team.

I want Nigerians only, preferably in Lagos, Ilorin or Ado-Ekiti. Those are my location points.

Contact is 07062989680.
E-mail: biosoftinc@gmail.com

Call at any time of the day.
Re: Website Developer And Android, Ios, And Blackberry Programmer Needed by trytillmake(m): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2015
Interested i use phonegap, just did an offline cross platform app for a church called "DWORD" that allows members to get daily messages with images from the church on their devices, it has a backend from where the admin enters the messages.
Users do not need to be online they just refresh the app and all new messages are downloaded to their phones, it has sharing capabilities and messages can be spoken out if u are not in the mood for reading.
check my signature for my number,u can drop yr email here so i send u the link of the app [since it is still awaiting approval by the church management].
Re: Website Developer And Android, Ios, And Blackberry Programmer Needed by biosoftinc: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2015
trytillmake:
Interested i use phonegap, just did an offline cross platform app for a church called "DWORD" that allows members to get daily messages with images from the church on their devices, it has a backend from where the admin enters the messages.
Users do not need to be online they just refresh the app and all new messages are downloaded to their phones, it has sharing capabilities and messages can be spoken out if u are not in the mood for reading.
check my signature for my number,u can drop yr email here so i send u the link of the app [since it is still awaiting approval by the church management].

biosoftinc@gmail.com

Do you also build websites with databases?
Re: Website Developer And Android, Ios, And Blackberry Programmer Needed by LordRahl001: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
trytillmake:
wow!! I love your app idea bro!! Esp with phonegap ish!! But instead of users having to refresh d app, y don't u use push notification You can do more with that. Cheers bro!!

(1) (Reply)

Eread Africa Summer Program 2015 / Firefox 65 Will Block Tracking Cookies By Default / Get A Verified Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.