Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Someone Please Help With My Blackberry Network Selection - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Someone Please Help With My Blackberry Network Selection (697 Views)

Why I Won't Give Up My Blackberry / How Can I Browse Free With My Blackberry Phone / Can I Run Flash Share Application On My Blackberry Z10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Help With My Blackberry Network Selection by masquellett(m): 7:29am On Jun 24, 2015
Hi nairalanders, please I just got a blackberry torch2 and the network selection is giving me headache. Its only selecting H+ service, it won't select Edge service even if I use manual selection. Its draining my battery and the worst aspect of this is that I can't call out with the H+ service its giving me. Please I need a way to correct this phone madness. I will be grateful for your technical advise. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Someone Please Help With My Blackberry Network Selection by Fineboi2(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2015
masquellett:
Hi nairalanders, please I just got a blackberry torch2 and the network selection is giving me headache. Its only selecting H+ service, it won't select Edge service even if I use manual selection. Its draining my battery and the worst aspect of this is that I can't call out with the H+ service its giving me. Please I need a way to correct this phone madness. I will be grateful for your technical advise. Thanks in anticipation.
change the network mode from UTMS to Global and select EDGE again. . . gimme feedbacks
Re: Someone Please Help With My Blackberry Network Selection by masquellett(m): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2015
Fineboi2:

change the network mode from UTMS to Global and select EDGE again. . . gimme feedbacks
Bro. Thanks. The network mode on this phone is either automatic or manual. No global at all. The manual with list EEdge out. But it isn't selecting it.
Re: Someone Please Help With My Blackberry Network Selection by Fineboi2(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2015
masquellett:

Bro. Thanks. The network mode on this phone is either automatic or manual. No global at all. The manual with list EEdge out. But it isn't selecting it.
whooow! u mean u don't get to see selections like > 3g/2g and > 2g. . . toggle and check again except it's not the torch2 i know about
Re: Someone Please Help With My Blackberry Network Selection by masquellett(m): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Fineboi2:
whooow! u mean u don't get to see selections like > 3g/2g and > 2g. . . toggle and check again except it's not the torch2 i know about
Aswear Bro. I don toggle tire. Its just giving me headache. Dunno wat to do. And its AT&T product oo.
Re: Someone Please Help With My Blackberry Network Selection by femi4: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2015
masquellett:

Aswear Bro. I don toggle tire. Its just giving me headache. Dunno wat to do. And its AT&T product oo.
downgrade the OS
Re: Someone Please Help With My Blackberry Network Selection by masquellett(m): 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
femi4:
downgrade the OS
Yea bro. That's wat I did. It was version 7.1 before. Its now 7.0 nd its working fine. Thankz
Re: Someone Please Help With My Blackberry Network Selection by femi4: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
masquellett:

Yea bro. That's wat I did. It was version 7.1 before. Its now 7.0 nd its working fine. Thankz
Anytime

(1) (Reply)

Help!my New Memory Card... / Innjoo To Release Two New Devices / How To Stop Android Devices From Overheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.