Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

God' Secret Busines - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / God' Secret Busines (524 Views)

Raise Money For Your Busines In 3 Months!!! / How Can I Raise 50k For My Busines (please Advice) / Popcorn Busines;i.t Student Help Help And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God' Secret Busines by pakpan89(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2015
First of all, let us define what business means. Business simply means any activity somebody engages in to earn income, or benefits, or other blessings.

Are you in pain, crying, weeping, struggling, working so hard, doing everything to ensure you succeed, holding unto God, trusting in God, believing in God, praying all the prayers you know, fasting, singing and praising God, covenanting, and it is like God is not there, and you think you are suffering, and you start envying your peers, your friends, who have seemingly gone ahead of you?

Now, if you think you are suffering holding unto God, and you envy your peers and friends, that they have gone ahead of you, let me ask you these questions:

• If this God locates you now, which I know He will surely do, and blesses you with a bumper harvest, far more than what your peers and friends have had, perhaps, in their life time, who would be considered richer and more blessed, between your peers and friends and you?

I need an answer. Of course, the answer is obvious. You would be considered richer and more blessed, to the envy of your once envied peers and friends. After all, every person hustling in this life is hustling to make such kind of bumper fortune or harvest, at a blow.

And, here you are, being showered upon with such jumbo and bumper rain of abundant harvest and blessings, at one breakthrough, by the Almighty Rewarder.

As a matter of fact, the truth is that some people, who lead a normal and average life, who seem successful, who you envy, may not get near a fraction of your bumper harvest, in their life time, that you have gotten in a blow.
That is how this God works faithfully in favour of those trusting absolutely in Him, holding unto Him, not anxiously, and working very hard to succeed, till the end.

• Next, are you barren, suffering the shame and mockery? I also ask, if this God visits you now with a Bouncing Baby Boy, not just an ordinary baby, not a bastard, but a king or prophet, just like He did to Mary, Sarah, Rachael, Hannah, etc, would you not be considered more blessed?

• Still adding to that, are you in the prison? If God visits you now and makes you a king from the prison, just like He did to Joseph, would you not count yourself more blessed?

• Are you lacking money and in debt? If this God visits you now, like He did to that widow, and multiplies your jar of oil to barrels of oil and you become an oil merchant overnight, what would you do?

• Moreso, are you not yet married, and you are anxious, and desperate. If God visits you now and gives you a King as a husband, just like He did to Esther, would you not be considered more blessed than your married peers and friends you envied?

Sincere questions begging for sincere answers.

My brothers and sisters, the above end results, fortune, bumper harvest, and blessings are what this God certainly and faithfully releases to those who hold unto Him, till the end.

Therefore, at this juncture, from the definition of business above, you would agree with us that holding unto God, no matter what you face, is a very big business activity that will definitely yield profit, bumper harvest, fortune and blessings to you, in the end. And, we call that business – God’s Secret Business, or Faith Business, if we should give it a name.
Hence, you would also agree with us, from the above fact that:

• Holding unto God is a very big business, that will certainly yield bumper profit in the end
• Having absolute faith and trust in God, despite the harsh condition, is a very big business
• Crying, going through that pain, shame, mockery, ridicule, hardship in God is a very big business
• Discovering your purpose and destiny in life, determining to overcome all odds to fulfill them and succeed in life, working very hard and doing everything you can to succeed in life, in God is a very big business
• Suffering in God is a very big business, that will certainly yield bumper profit in the end

And, all these will yield bumper profits, in the end, if and only if, you do not quit on God

Hence, I wish to say here that you are not suffering holding unto this God. Instead, you are into a very big divine, faith business – God’s Secret Business. And this business does not need any financial capital. It just needs absolute faith and believe in God, no matter the mountain and the valleys, the Red Sea, The Jordan River, the Wall of Jericho, and the lions, the powers and principalities that will certainly confront you along the way.

Fear not, do not run. Stand firm in the word of God, believe it totally, and resist the Devil, and he will flee. And you will not just become a conqueror, but more than conquerors in Christ Jesus.

Do not quit on God
Do not lose faith in Him
Hold unto Him till the end of the road
Your bumper harvest is sure at the end, if only you believe Him absolutely, and you do not quit.
Again, I say, you are not suffering. You are into a very big divine business – God’s Secret Business.

NOTE:
Please note that this business is not for the normal and ordinary people of this world, who are suffering because of ignorance. This business is for people who have discovered themselves, their destiny in God, the purpose of God concerning their lives, and they have vowed and determined to work hard, to do everything they can, trusting and believing in God absolutely to fulfill their purpose and destiny to succeed in life.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: God' Secret Busines by lordmayor4(m): 7:39am On Jun 24, 2015
nice one op

(1) (Reply)

Please, When Is Swim Going To Celebrate Nairaland 10th Year Anniversary? / Let Me Teach You How To Make Wap Money / Dontasha's World. Fashion & Beauty Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.