Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Please Is It Possible To Buy Two Post Utme Forms?, - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Is It Possible To Buy Two Post Utme Forms?, (1635 Views)

How To Buy Two Jamb Form Or More 2017 / Jamb To Begin Sale Of Forms On Monday, 20th March / Candidates Should NOT Buy Post-utme Forms As Post UTME Remains Cancelled-nuc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It Possible To Buy Two Post Utme Forms?, by Vickicious16(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2015
I will like to know if its possible to buy uni post utme form and also polytechnic
Re: Please Is It Possible To Buy Two Post Utme Forms?, by 1click(f): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2015
Vickicious16:
I will like to know if its possible to buy uni post utme form and also polytechnic

YES IS POSSIBLE, BUT IT MUST NOT BE THE SAME NAME
Re: Please Is It Possible To Buy Two Post Utme Forms?, by Vickicious16(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2015
like i choosed imsu and Rivpoly can i buy dia post utme forms and write the exams? which of dem will jamb gv put in d admission letter
Re: Please Is It Possible To Buy Two Post Utme Forms?, by godofwar666(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2015
Its possible now that is cbt but i am not sure may be u wil be posted in the same centre to do the exam
Re: Please Is It Possible To Buy Two Post Utme Forms?, by mrpackager(m): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2015
1click:

YES IS POSSIBLE, BUT IT MUST NOT BE THE SAME NAME

of what use it is when u purchase the form and used different names undecided

****@op it is possible BUH just pray dat it does not fall in the same DATE......coz that might coz KASALA
Re: Please Is It Possible To Buy Two Post Utme Forms?, by Addydahviber: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
I will be writing this 2021 JAMB, Am thinking of writing two Post UTME when the time comes. What did you think please. Lautech and Unilag.

(1) (Reply)

See How This Final Year DELSU Student Was Caught Cheating [photo] / 11/11: Share Your Secondary School Experience / If You Picked AAU As Second Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.