Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Several Job Vacancies At AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Several Job Vacancies At AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) (1016 Views)

AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Apply Now For AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) Graduate Recruitment 2016 / Several Job Vacancies At Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Several Job Vacancies At AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) by Surejobsng(m): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2015
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is a legally registered NGO operating in Nigeria, AHF Nigeria collaborates with the Federal Governments of Nigeria and other partner institution, to provide technical assistance to these key stakeholders to deliver quality and comprehensive HIV/Aids treatment, care and support, HIV counselling and testing, prevention, Nutrition and Psychosocial services to people living with HIV/Aids.
To meed the above needs, the Program wishes to recruit a dynamic, skilled, committed, self driven and result oriented individuals to fill the position below:

Job Title: Logistics Assistant

Locations: Abuja, Rivers, Abia, Kogi, Anambra

Reports to: Operations Manager/Accounts & Admin Assistant
Slot: 5
Click here for job details

Job Title: Data Assistant

Reports to: M&E Officer/Site Coordinator
Slot: 2

Job Title: HIV Prevention Coordinator

Locations: Benue, Cross River
Reports to: Prevention Program Manager/Regional Medical Manager
Slot: 2

Job Title: Pharmacist/Pharmacy Technician

Reports to: Pharmacist/Site Coordinator

Job Title: Quality Service Manager

Reports to: Country Program Manager

Job Title: Nurse Clinician

Locations: Benue, Cross River and Anambra
Reports to: Prevention Program Manager/Site Coordinator
Slot: 6

Job Title: Arts Clinician

Reports to: Quality Service Manager/Regional Medical Manager
Slot: 6

Job Title: Accounts & Admin Assistant

Reports to: Laboratory Coodinator/Site Coordinator

Job Title: Laboratory Scientist

Reports to: Laboratory Coodinator/Site Coordinator
Slot: 3

Job Title: Laboratory Coordinator

Reports to: Country Program Manager

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letters to: globalhr@aidshealth.org stating the position and location as subject of mail.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Application Closing Date 7th July, 2015
Re: Several Job Vacancies At AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) by ayokanmi3(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2015
Hello house....
I hold a biochemistry first degree from FUNAAB, Ogun state and currently undergoing my MSc in Pharmacology from UNILAG.. I have passion for community works and out reaches and hence I will like to work in a social organization(like NGO's or NPO's organizations). A recipient of NYSC state honors award Edo state for the personal community projects I executed during my service year. Have also volunteered with several organizations like Gemstone, Dara foundation, fate foundation e.t.c.. Reach me on 07063944643 or ayokanmioyeyemi@gmail.com for a copy of my resume or link-up.
Thanks!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need A Job Nairalander Asap / Origins Group Recruiting Now / How To Identify A Real Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.