Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday - 23/6//15)- LOVE IN PRACTICE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday - 23/6//15)- LOVE IN PRACTICE (379 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tues - 7/7//15)-LOVE MUST BE RECIPROCATED / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday - 23/6//15)- Let Your Light Shine / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday - 16/6//15) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday - 23/6//15)- LOVE IN PRACTICE by dallyemmy: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tuesday - 23/6//15)- LOVE IN PRACTICE

1.Thank you Father for your sacrificial love for me.

2.Thank you Father for sending your only son, Jesus, to calvary,to die for me.

3.Thank you Father for commending your love towards me,even, while I was yet a sinner,

4.Thank you Father for your mercies that endureth forever over my life.

5.Father, in any way I have failed to show compassion to the poor and the needy, please, forgive me.

6.Father, help and empower me to demonstrate your love to the world,not only in words,but in deed.

7.Father, give me a new heart of sacrificial giving.

8.Father, fill me with compassion and love for the poor and the needy.

9.Father, let your fire consume every contrary spirit, in me compelling me not to give.

10.Father, as you are never tired of giving to me, let me never be tired of giving to others.

11.Father, put the seed to sow in the lives of your people into my hands.

12.Father, grant unto me the grace to pay my tithe regularly, as at when due.

13.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14..In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Where Did Cain Married From? / 18- Years Marital Separation And Barrenness Destroyed! Read And Be Blessed. / Another Black Church In South Carolina Burns; Cause Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.