Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

False Awakening.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Awakening.. (584 Views)

Irapada (A False Life Story) / False Prophets - (the Truth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

False Awakening.. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
I was on the bed when she came on me, giggling and playful. She sat on my stomach and puts her hands on my chest. She was happy and playful. I could see her white set of teeth as she giggled, she had fine round face with cute eye brows, small nose, a fine jaw and curly hair. Her playful way was hurting me so I begged her: sweetheart please stop. But she wouldn't listen, there was happiness written all over her face. So scolding would be like dousing a burning fire with water.

Still in her playful mood, I asked her: sweetheart, why are you this happy? She replied: mummy told me sweet sweet things. Then I began to wonder what her mum could have to her to elicit so much joy. She suddenly stood up and made her way down from the bed, after which she playfully walked out from the room. I was still relishing on what just happened, I never knew when I started laughing. In between this thoughts, a lady tapped me and I woke up; that was when I knew that I'd been dreaming all the while...

Like a hangover, the laughter transcends into reality. I could still see her face in my head, the way she laughed in a playful way and her pure innocence- just angel like. She can't be more than 2years old. I told the lady that woke me up of how adorable she was and how I'd love to have a daughter like her. Just then, I wished I'd tied the nuptial knot. I wished I was in my matrimonial home, dreaming on my matrimonial bed and talking with my wife. I wished the cute little girl I just dreamt of was my daughter born to me in wedluck and I'd have name her: Ifetayo, Nifemi, Ayobami, Ayomide, Oluwatayo, Ifeoluwa aπϑ every name that has Ayo, because everything about her was joy.

I guess the atmosphere was late, perhaps it was bed time and the lady appeared prepared to sleep. So I moved towards the edge of the bed by the wall for her so that she can sleep. She laid gently on the bed and appeared to sleep immediately but I was still lost in nostalgia. A little while longer, she started wiggling on the bed. I inquired what was wrong. She тσℓ∂ me she was cold, so I тσℓ∂ her to come closer aπϑ placed her head on my chest. As she placed her head on my chest, I could feel her bossom against my chest- a feeling which made my manhood to immediately stood Ć attention.

Before I knew it, I'd started caressing her, kissing her, touching her in her sexual places. Ć first, she neither assisted nor resisted, but she seems to like it, later, she began to respond. We kissed like long time lovers. I tickled her nipple aπϑ she let out a soft moan. I took turn to suck her very succulent bossom- licking her nipples it Ć every turn. She held my head tightly against them to the extent that I almost choked. Leaving her bossom, I proceeded to softly biting the flesh beside her ribcage on both sides of her stomach, all the way down to her thigh. Her moaning was now becoming louder and she was jerking Ć every bite. The feelings had now gathered momentum and temperature had risen and I was ready to fire on all salvo.. In that nick of time, I decided to take a first look Ć her face before I went for the kill. Lo and behold, she was my best friend's sister...

This time, I was finally awake. Because all had been dream within a dream..
Re: False Awakening.. by PriscillaGabby(f): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Good Writer Of Poem And Prose Promote His Works? / A Carrot, An Egg Or A Coffee Bean.. Which Are You? / The 10 Commandments Of Grammar Lovers [part 2]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.