Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 (1816 Views)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / Naira On A Free Fall, As Fg Set To Introduce N10,000, N20,000, N50,000 Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 by BiznessGear: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Starting a business can be very interesting, challenging and rewarding if you can start small.

Trust me, there are so many people who will not be able to achieve much or anything when giving N1,000,000 to start a business.

This is why most Investors will like to know how far you have gone on your own in the business before they can decide to invest or not.

Accountability and Consistency is the key factor for every business that wants to excel. If you are not accountable, it will be difficult to grow in business. So, I suggest that the best way to get there is by starting small.

I am sure some of you must have heard of progress been made in some of our Nigerian online businesses and companies that have been attracting foreign investors.

Recently, Over $1.2 was invested in a Nigerian online hotel booking business (Hotels.ng) owned by a young man by the name Mark Essien. This is because he started small and grew with time and the progress time gave Investor a better view on the progress of the company.

Most of us on nairaland have good phones and can easily squiz out N5000 from their pocket without feeling plenty loss or Probably get same amount freely from family and friends.

If you cant get N5,000 from family and friends then I suggest you change something about yourself and change your friends. undecided

It will amaze you on how far you can go with N5,000 to 50,000 to kickstart a Business or company.

So, how do you kickstart with N50,000 - 50,000?

The Answer: Grow it!

There some products I sell on dealdey.com that make good returns even if they are not much because at dealdey.com, u sell at the cheapest possible amount for every product which is the companies business policy and strategy. But the Volume of sales is good enough to make you not to feel it and still enjoy good profits.

I have products you can invest in with at least N5,000 - N50,000 and I will help you sell on the site at the same amount I do sell at dealdey.

What makes this even more interesting is that you will see the exact amount of the products that's been sold so as to enable you know the exact amount that you will be getting at the end of every deal/month.

You will be amazed on how much you can make every month as you prepare to push your dream business/startup to the next phase.

email us at business@zingyhub.com if interested for more details and terms.

Please Note that this opportunity will be open to a few and not all who show interest. Those who show interest shall receive free weekly audio business lecture tagged "Startup Gear" for the next 3 months starting from next week. The audio lecture is FREE

Course outline includes:
Introduction to entrepreneurship
Choosing the right business path
How to market your business
Estimating your business’ profit
Choosing a location for your business
Small business legal issues
Sources of new business funding

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 by needinfo: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
So how much does dealdey charge for every item sold because i know they do charge commission for listing your product.
Re: How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 by BiznessGear: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
needinfo:
So how much does dealdey charge for every item sold because i know they do charge commission for listing your product.

depends on the product. Mine is 30%
Re: How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 by mrsage(m): 12:19am On Jun 25, 2015
I'm interested. I also deal with dealdey. I market travel deals via the platform so i understand how they operate.

1 Like

Re: How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 by blueman21: 7:26am On Jun 25, 2015
Please, I need your mentoring, how do we get started, my email is gogreennow365@gmail.com?
BiznessGear:
Starting a business can be very interesting, challenging and rewarding if you can start small.

Trust me, there are so many people who will not be able to achieve much or anything when giving N1,000,000 to start a business.

This is why most Investors will like to know how far you have gone on your own in the business before they can decide to invest or not.

Accountability and Consistency is the key factor for every business that wants to excel. If you are not accountable, it will be difficult to grow in business. So, I suggest that the best way to get there is by starting small.

I am sure some of you must have heard of progress been made in some of our Nigerian online businesses and companies that have been attracting foreign investors.

Recently, Over $1.2 was invested in a Nigerian online hotel booking business (Hotels.ng) owned by a young man by the name Mark Essien. This is because he started small and grew with time and the progress time gave Investor a better view on the progress of the company.

Most of us on nairaland have good phones and can easily squiz out N5000 from their pocket without feeling plenty loss or Probably get same amount freely from family and friends.

If you cant get N5,000 from family and friends then I suggest you change something about yourself and change your friends. undecided

It will amaze you on how far you can go with N5,000 to 50,000 to kickstart a Business or company.

So, how do you kickstart with N50,000 - 50,000?

The Answer: Grow it!

There some products I sell on dealdey.com that make good returns even if they are not much because at dealdey.com, u sell at the cheapest possible amount for every product which is the companies business policy and strategy. But the Volume of sales is good enough to make you not to feel it and still enjoy good profits.

I have products you can invest in with at least N5,000 - N50,000 and I will help you sell on the site at the same amount I do sell at dealdey.

What makes this even more interesting is that you will see the exact amount of the products that's been sold so as to enable you know the exact amount that you will be getting at the end of every deal/month.

You will be amazed on how much you can make every month as you prepare to push your dream business/startup to the next phase.

email us at business@zingyhub.com if interested for more details and terms.

Please Note that this opportunity will be open to a few and not all who show interest. Those who show interest shall receive free weekly audio business lecture tagged "Startup Gear" for the next 3 months starting from next week. The audio lecture is FREE

Course outline includes:
Introduction to entrepreneurship
Choosing the right business path
How to market your business
Estimating your business’ profit
Choosing a location for your business
Small business legal issues
Sources of new business funding

All the best!

Re: How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 by BiznessGear: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2015
blueman21:
Please, I need your mentoring, how do we get started, my email is gogreennow365@gmail.com?

Send me a mail bro!
business@zingyhub.com
Re: How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 by BiznessGear: 8:40am On Jun 25, 2015
mrsage:
I'm interested. I also deal with dealdey. I market travel deals via the platform so i understand how they operate.

Nice one bro. Hope you getting good results? dm me, I will like to see what ur deals look like and I also have a travel package "Idea" that you might like to buy. Cheers!
Re: How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 by ekamavictor(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hi, please how do I trade on dealdey? I have some products I'm tryin to create awareness for.
Re: How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 by BiznessGear: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
ekamavictor:
Hi, please how do I trade on dealdey? I have some products I'm tryin to create awareness for.

Go to DealDey office in Lagos or Abuja depending on your state of residence and apply to become a merchant. You will be required to fill a form. You must have a registered Business or Company Name to give u more edge in getting on the list. Make sure you go along with a sample to of the products you intend to market/sell.

It will take up to 2 weeks or more before your product gets listed on their website as it will have to pass through approval.
Re: How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 by kingvictorking(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Very interesting, how do you handle the cut-throat commissions and delivery costs. Am interested though.
Re: How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 by BiznessGear: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
kingvictorking:
Very interesting, how do you handle the cut-throat commissions and delivery costs. Am interested though.

After investing your money you will get a proforma invoice (PDF format) which will specify the worth of your investment in the business. You will also get updates on products bought with your money and the profit made at the end of every sale. The link to the sale page will be giving to you to help you monitor progress on sales.

Your profit will be sent directly into your bank account on request within 24 hours at the end of every month. The minimum payout is N1,000.
Re: How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 26, 2015
i am very much interested. I will send you a mail right away. Kudos
Re: How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 by BiznessGear: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
freshaboki:
i am very much interested. I will send you a mail right away. Kudos

Okay.
Re: How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 by needinfo: 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
BiznessGear:

depends on the product. Mine is 30%
wow, is it not much.how much will the person then gain from the sales.is it 30 percent for each sales or monthly sale.
Re: How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 by BiznessGear: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
needinfo:
wow, is it not much.how much will the person then gain from the sales.is it 30 percent for each sales or monthly sale.
For each sale or total sales(Same thing)
But it still depends on the product u intend to sell and the price. I want to believe that high priced products might attract less percentage. It finally balls down to negotiating power.
Re: How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 by BiznessGear: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
If you want to invest, Please, Kindly choose any of the amount in the following options for payment:

N5,000
N10,000
N15,000
N20,000
N25,000
N30,000
N35,000
N40,000
N45,000
N50,000

Please and Please DO NOT pay anything outside the options.

This is to enable us maintain records and transact without complications.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Why Customer Lifetime Value Matters / How To Shop From Lightinthebox.com From Nigeria / How Do I Get A MEMART For Business Name Registration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.