Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Am Akpos The Greatest Liar On Earth, Can You Beat That??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Am Akpos The Greatest Liar On Earth, Can You Beat That??? (851 Views)

You Beat Up A Boy And His Father Appear Like This What Will You Do? / When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" / Pic: When You Beat Up A Boy And He Decides To Call His Brothers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Akpos The Greatest Liar On Earth, Can You Beat That??? by DJATM: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
I AM AKPOS THE GREATEST LIAR ON EARTH, Can You Challege Me?

(1) My dad just bought a generator that uses palm oil.

(2) I just finished praying on Lagos/Ibadan express way.

(3) We use to have 7 swimming
pools in my house until armed
robbers stole 6.

(4) Have you seen hummer 7 that uses water. Come and see it in my daddy's garage.

(5) Hope you guys know dead sea? My dad killed it.

OYA! CHALLENGE ME WITH YOURS IF YOU CAN!!!

>> http://mastersloaded.com

(1) (Reply)

If This Were Your Daughter What Would You Do? / Check Out These Wise Quotes / See What Seyi Law Posted on His Instagram Page.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.