Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,679 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. (3630 Views)

My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex / Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by funlord(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin Useless OP! Uncle my ass! Na YOU get the yawa! When we told you the other day 2 quit your "olosho banging lifestyle" you said you were balling! Oya keep balling with your crab, syphillis and herpes infested balls! Better pm dr tom!
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by kandiikane(m): 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
He probably has a fungal infection. Is his pen!s really dry and scaly?
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by Ewuro4: 12:48am On Jun 26, 2015
kandiikane:

See Question grin hehe

OP , answer Missus Kandiikane.
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by armyofone(m): 4:59am On Jun 26, 2015
Lol, OP please answer since you are trying to help.

Is it rashly, peeling and scaly ?
Goodness grin

Ewuro4:

See Question grin hehe
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by EfemenaXY: 6:23am On Jun 26, 2015
kandiikane:

I think he's still consulting his friend's uncle for a response. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by kandiikane(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ewuro4:

See Question grin hehe

armyofone:
Lol, OP please answer since you are trying to help.
Is it rashly, peeling and scaly ?
Goodness grin
Lol, it's a genuine question. cheesy

EfemenaXY:

I think he's still consulting his friend's uncle for a response. grin
grin
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by PMIcon(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2015
softysparky:

He is a silly man!
something smelling foul o. "my friends uncle" "he has no choice" And OP knows everything?

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by Moana(f): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2015
He should ask his wife to sleep with another man to see if he will get itchy or not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. / Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. / Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.