Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,233 members, 7,957,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Racism In England U21 Team Camp ( Pictures Inclusive) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Racism In England U21 Team Camp ( Pictures Inclusive) (1886 Views)

Football Fans Show Support To Carl Ikeme In England. PICS / 6 Nigerian Youngsters Named In England's World Cup Squad / Iheanacho Makes List Of Top 10 Most Valuable U21 Players In World Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racism In England U21 Team Camp ( Pictures Inclusive) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
This pix was actually shared by Rio Ferdinand, former Manchester United ace and Queen Park Rangers defender...

Source - Brila Fm.

Re: Racism In England U21 Team Camp ( Pictures Inclusive) by 7agaza(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
this is racism
Re: Racism In England U21 Team Camp ( Pictures Inclusive) by axiliborha(f): 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Even amongst our selves we practice...just imagine it than an iphone 6 white phone is more costly than an iphone 6 black phone....so am not surprised
Re: Racism In England U21 Team Camp ( Pictures Inclusive) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
axiliborha:
Even amongst our selves we practice...just imagine it than an iphone 6 white phone is more costly than an iphone 6 black phone....so am not surprised

I hope it is not due to inferiority complex..

Perhaps the black lads feel more comfortable rolling along than rolling with the white dudes.

1 Like

Re: Racism In England U21 Team Camp ( Pictures Inclusive) by axiliborha(f): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
casket:

I hope it is not due to inferiority complex..

Perhaps the black lads feel more comfortable rolling along than rolling with the white dudes.
yeah its normal just like the not so fine guys like to hang out with cute guys
Re: Racism In England U21 Team Camp ( Pictures Inclusive) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
axiliborha:

So in the field of play, the blacks will not pass the ball to the white and vice versa. .
If a black dude happens to score a goal, will the white celebrate with him? ??

Abi na because of Ebola

1 Like

Re: Racism In England U21 Team Camp ( Pictures Inclusive) by axiliborha(f): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Daninya11:

So in the field of play, the blacks will not pass the ball to the white and vice versa. .
If a black dude happens to score a goal, will the white celebrate with him? ??

Abi na because of Ebola
they do that a lot well that isn't my business
Re: Racism In England U21 Team Camp ( Pictures Inclusive) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
axiliborha:
they do that a lot well that isn't my business

Why will I even want to play for England in the first place.. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Racism In England U21 Team Camp ( Pictures Inclusive) by axiliborha(f): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Daninya11:

[s]Why will I even want to play for England in the first place[/s].. Hmmm
If the pay was tooooooo good for you nko
Re: Racism In England U21 Team Camp ( Pictures Inclusive) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
axiliborha:
If the pay was tooooooo good for you nko

Happiness and peace of mind should come first before money..
Re: Racism In England U21 Team Camp ( Pictures Inclusive) by axiliborha(f): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Daninya11:

Happiness and peace of mind should come first before money..
so what is inside the club that is scary?....the fact that you are playing with whites and you are not having peace on mind?
Re: Racism In England U21 Team Camp ( Pictures Inclusive) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
The team just crashed out of Euro under 21 tournament, they got whipped by Italy 1-3...thats what happen in a team where there is division.

1 Like

Re: Racism In England U21 Team Camp ( Pictures Inclusive) by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 25, 2015
casket:
The team just crashed out of Euro under 21 tournament, they got whipped by Italy 1-3...thats what happen in a team where there is division.

I concur 100%...
Re: Racism In England U21 Team Camp ( Pictures Inclusive) by M4gunners: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hahaha but it's normal.
Re: Racism In England U21 Team Camp ( Pictures Inclusive) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
7agaza:
this is racism
This is just a tip of the iceberg.
I remember watching on TV a documentary were Adolf Hitler refused to shake a black USA American athlete.
No be today e Don tay.
Re: Racism In England U21 Team Camp ( Pictures Inclusive) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Daninya11:

This is just a tip of the iceberg.
I remember watching on TV a documentary were Adolf Hitler refused to shake a black USA American athlete.
No be today e Don tay.

Jesse owens was the name. He went on to win four gold medals at the 1936 berlin olympics. Achievement has never been by color of skin
Re: Racism In England U21 Team Camp ( Pictures Inclusive) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
MaziKachi:

Jesse owens was the name. He went on to win four gold medals at the 1936 berlin olympics. Achievement has never been by color of skin

Wao, thanks for the information...

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Globabet Agent And Earn 40%/50% Commission, Registration FREE / Nigeria’s First And Best Soccer Prediction Forum Net9ra Launches / Meet Nikolai Valuev, The Tallest And Heaviest Boxer In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.