Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? (4622 Views)

The Person Called "VIRGO" (pics) / Brave Nigerian Soldier Deactivates Bombs With Bare Hands (photos) / Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Aminat508(f): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
kinglekan:

I dey sweerie. smiley

Dis wan wey u mention me for dis kain thread, u wan mk I deactivate? undecided

yinmu undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Aminat508:
lolz so funny ehn cheesy
Im telling u im touched by the mention
Lolz
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Aminat508(f): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Im telling u im touched by the mention
Lolz
imagine na today him/her open dis account fa shocked
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Man of list don dey dry these days

Anyway op thanks hun wink hope ur ok tho u seem stressed

Aminat508 im out mehn, make i browse betta topic
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Aminat508:
imagine na today him/her open dis account fa shocked

Yh imagine
Lol just to show us so e love
Im truly touched
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
Op nah only my friends you see? Wetin Blackett, VictoriaBee, Nneka123, FirstEva, Missclassy, Dharay99 and Agapecharis do you?
Abeg remove their name b4 I vex for you officiallyangryangry
It's good my ideology is giving some people sleepless nights.
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by piicity(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
I will feel like dieing,the person know herself
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by piicity(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Evansance:
Since I created the thread let me list my own

FirstEva- so rude
Missclassy- so annoying
Victoriabee- annoying feminist
Blackett- sadist
Nneka123- proud
Aminat508- annoying
Sleekyshuga- pompous
Ladyboss1- annoying
Sonofmark- so annoying
Dharay99- annoying
Agapecharis- annoying
Funlord- so so annoying

If this people deactivate today, I will be happy.
ladyboss ke,she is never annowing

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ahmed4002:
wai. I don't know any one here on the romance lander.

MuhdG it's your post that brought me here.

grin

lovely people I can say from the comments so far.

Here I come.

cc buskyo

na iso romance land din .
Hahaha
Sannu da isowa yalla boi
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by kinglekan: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Aminat508:
yinmu undecided undecided
Sombori shld come and warn aminatulayI oooooo. undecided
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by kinglekan: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Hehehe ahhh abeg no kill me jare
I dey give op traffic nau ..
Traffic ko, Hold up ni. Dis OP need factory reset slap.

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Ahmed4002(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Aminat508:
Lolz cheesy Babu rajista. kai ne ko da yaushe maraba. don Allah kada kuri'a don Agarawu gobe. Godiya

toh yar uwa - zan vote for him tomorrow.

I hope ban ba TANoids member ne
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Ahmed4002(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
MuhdG:
Hahaha Sannu da isowa yalla boi
Yauwa shugaba. a ci gaba da ga shi.
I dey see your hand work. who's that babe twaci grin
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Aminat508(f): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ahmed4002:

cheesy nagode. I will mention u tomorrow inshaAllahu
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Traffic ko, Hold up ni. Dis OP need factory reset slap.

When op comes back from his ban make u Give am reset slap smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Ahmed4002(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Aminat508:
cheesy nagode. I will mention u tomorrow inshaAllahu

will be expecting sha
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
scentmarlc:

Baba e don tey wey i see you last oooo

How levelz nah....tomao na semi final ooo
I dey science section nah . . . okay, I will vote tomorrow. smiley
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Yauwa shugaba.
a ci gaba da ga shi.

I dey see your hand work.
who's that babe twaci
grin
Hahaha

Na one girl wey i bin dey crush.
And she no even want give me attention sad
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by bogolobango(m): 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Aminat508 haba y nw what have i done wrong
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Aminat508(f): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
bogolobango:
Aminat508 haba y nw what have i done wrong
no nah, I saw u viewing and am saying hello to you. Good evening bro
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ahmed4002:

You bigoted dunderhead! What has Agarawu23's political affiliation got to do with voting him as Mr. Nairaland? You want to make this a PDP/APC affair? I can play dirty. Ask the organisers of the Miss Nairaland pageant.
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Ahmed4002(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
MuhdG:

Hahaha

Na one girl wey i bin dey crush.
And she no even want give me attention sad

Haba mana shocked
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by agarawu23(m): 6:01am On Jun 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You bigoted dunderhead! What has Agaraw u23's political affiliation got to do with voting him as Mr. Nairaland? You want to make this a PDP/APC affair? I can play dirty. Ask the organisers of the Miss Nairaland pageant.
huh you don't need to take his word personal because if you were present in the elimination rounds, you will see clearly that both parties voted me.
No personal issue here on this forum.

morning
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Creamish(f): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Lalasticlala joor help Op move it to front page nau
So op can sleep well tonight wink sleepless nights side effects
LadyBoss1:

This is love oh
Embrace it ,, for person to remember my our name n waste calories typing it out one by one ... Its alot of love mehn

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2015
agarawu23:
huh you don't need to take his word personal because if you were present in the elimination rounds, you will see clearly that both parties voted me.
No personal issue here on this forum.

morning

Alright bro. I just had to make that clear 'cause you've never been a bigot yourself.

Top of the morning to you.
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by agarawu23(m): 8:23am On Jun 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Alright bro. I just had to make that clear 'cause you've never been a bigot yourself.

Top of the morning to you.
OK bro
expecting your vote today wink
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Winna01(m): 12:04am On Jun 26, 2015
Evansance:
Since I created the thread let me list my own

FirstEva- so rude
Missclassy- so annoying
Victoriabee- annoying feminist
Blackett- sadist
Nneka123- proud
Aminat508- annoying
Sleekyshuga- pompous
Ladyboss1- annoying
Sonofmark- so annoying
Dharay99- annoying
Agapecharis- annoying
Funlord- so so annoying

If this people deactivate today, I will be happy.
no better person there?
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Behira:
Evansance
what of me ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professional Website & Landing Page Designs From 25k / Godrej Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2020 / Boko Haram As Threat To Nigerian Education.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.