Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

When Jesus Returns To Earth,what Will He Do According To The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Jesus Returns To Earth,what Will He Do According To The Bible? (766 Views)

Old Earth Vs. Young Earth—What Are The Core Issues In The Debate? / If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? / 5 Things The Bible Says Will Happen Before Jesus Returns Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Jesus Returns To Earth,what Will He Do According To The Bible? by cocolacec(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
I KNOW THE MUSLIMS HAVE A VIEW OF WHAT JESUS IS EXPECTED TO DO AND HIS SIGNS WHEN HE RETURNS AT THE END OF TIME.
The Time Prophet Isa (as) Will Descend

The coming of Isa (as) will be a glad tiding to the Muslims who stood firm and fought for the cause of Allah and did not succumb to the temptations of the Dajjal. At that time, the only two options for humanity will be to embrace Islam or die:

"Allah will send the Messiah, son of Maryam, and he will descend to the white minaret in the East of Damascus, wearing two garments dyed with saffron, placing his hands on the wings of two angels. When he lowers his head, beads of perspiration will fall from it, and when he raises his head, beads like pearls will scatter from it. Every Kaffir (unbeliever) who smells the fragrance (of his breath) will die, and his breath will reach as far as he can see. He will search for the Dajjal until he finds him at the gate of Ludd where he will kill him. Then a group of people whom Allah has protected will come to Isa (as), son of Maryam, and he will wipe the traces of hardship from their faces and tell them of their place in Paradise. At that point, Allah will reveal to Isa (as): 'I have brought forth some of My servants whom no-one will be able to fight. Take my servants safely to Al-Tur.'"

(Muslim)

He will descend when the Muslims gather to fight the Dajjal(Anti Christ) when they are preparing their ranks for the Fajr prayer, and their Imam had advanced to lead them. The Imam will then step back and ask Isa (as) JESUS to advance and lead the prayer, but he will refuse. Prophet Muhammad (saws) informed us:

"....While their Imam is going forward to lead them in Fajr prayer, Isa (as) will descend. The Imam will step back to let Isa (as) JESUS lead people in prayer but Isa (as)JESUS will place his hands between the mans shoulders and say: 'Go forward and lead the prayer for the iqamah (call to commence prayer) was made for you, and so the Imam will lead the people in prayer.'"

I WILL LIKE TO ASK MY XTIAN BROTHERS THESE QUESTIONS
1. WHAT WILL JESUS LOOK LIKE?
2. WHAT WILL HE DO WITH THE CORRUPT WORLD TO BRING WORLD PEACE AND HARMONY?
3. WHAT WILL HE DO WITH THE NON XTIANS?
4. WHICH DENOMINATION WILL HE BE A MEMBER OF I.E REDEEM,CAC,DEEPER LIFE ETC?
Re: When Jesus Returns To Earth,what Will He Do According To The Bible? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
The blind ones will know how stup!d they are that day.
May Allah save us

1 Like

Re: When Jesus Returns To Earth,what Will He Do According To The Bible? by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
^^^Do you think christianity is about raping and execution the poster above me is an I.S.L.A.M.I.S.T
Re: When Jesus Returns To Earth,what Will He Do According To The Bible? by MightySparrow: 5:11am On Jun 26, 2015
Who is the Dajjal? Are they not primarily Muhammed and Muslims? Today, muslims kill Jews and christians. If Mary mother of Jesus shows up now Muslims will kill her not to talk of HIs siblings.
The writing of Muhammed is a fraud: all these conjectures are lies. If the Koran points us to the Bible to clear gray areas, the mission of Jesus is clearly different from in the Koran than from Bible.
The Bible is clearer on prophecy ib the event of things than Koran. Not to talk about the future I challenge Islamic scholars to tell us here and now the state of things from their writs. Then, those that have not happened could be believed.

1 Like

Re: When Jesus Returns To Earth,what Will He Do According To The Bible? by enilove(m): 7:58am On Jun 26, 2015
cocolacec:
I KNOW THE MUSLIMS HAVE A VIEW OF WHAT JESUS IS EXPECTED TO DO AND HIS SIGNS WHEN HE RETURNS AT THE END OF TIME.
The Time Prophet Isa (as) Will Descend

The coming of Isa (as) will be a glad tiding to the Muslims who stood firm and fought for the cause of Allah and did not succumb to the temptations of the Dajjal. At that time, the only two options for humanity will be to embrace Islam or die:

"Allah will send the Messiah, son of Maryam, and he will descend to the white minaret in the East of Damascus, wearing two garments dyed with saffron, placing his hands on the wings of two angels. When he lowers his head, beads of perspiration will fall from it, and when he raises his head, beads like pearls will scatter from it. Every Kaffir (unbeliever) who smells the fragrance (of his breath) will die, and his breath will reach as far as he can see. He will search for the Dajjal until he finds him at the gate of Ludd where he will kill him. Then a group of people whom Allah has protected will come to Isa (as), son of Maryam, and he will wipe the traces of hardship from their faces and tell them of their place in Paradise. At that point, Allah will reveal to Isa (as): 'I have brought forth some of My servants whom no-one will be able to fight. Take my servants safely to Al-Tur.'"

(Muslim)

He will descend when the Muslims gather to fight the Dajjal(Anti Christ) when they are preparing their ranks for the Fajr prayer, and their Imam had advanced to lead them. The Imam will then step back and ask Isa (as) JESUS to advance and lead the prayer, but he will refuse. Prophet Muhammad (saws) informed us:

"....While their Imam is going forward to lead them in Fajr prayer, Isa (as) will descend. The Imam will step back to let Isa (as) JESUS lead people in prayer but Isa (as)JESUS will place his hands between the mans shoulders and say: 'Go forward and lead the prayer for the iqamah (call to commence prayer) was made for you, and so the Imam will lead the people in prayer.'"

I WILL LIKE TO ASK MY XTIAN BROTHERS THESE QUESTIONS
1. WHAT WILL JESUS LOOK LIKE?
2. WHAT WILL HE DO WITH THE CORRUPT WORLD TO BRING WORLD PEACE AND HARMONY?
3. WHAT WILL HE DO WITH THE NON XTIANS?
4. WHICH DENOMINATION WILL HE BE A MEMBER OF I.E REDEEM,CAC,DEEPER LIFE ETC?

If you have a little sense of who God is, you will know that there are so many things wrong with islam .

Have you read or heard about the account of muhamed? If you have and didn't see any reason to doubt Islam, then you are part of the WICKED GENERATION WHO WILL END UP IN HELL.

WHY?

Just to pick one among many other clear facts.

The standard God gave to Jesus for Christians to follow regarding divorce in marriage is this:

Matthew 5:31-32 KJV
It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: [32] But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

But allah told muhammed to marry Zainob who was married to the adopted son of muhammed .

This shows that something is wrong with allah or muhamed is a FALSE prophet or TRUE Satanic prophet .

It is even a shame for someone to marry his son's wife ,whether adopted or not.

This is just an example to show you that we Christians are not serving your allah or allat ( allat is the female goddess , which is the naming code for Arabs and closely related to allah d male god that lives in d kaaba ).

Jesus said "thou shall not kill " but muhammed killed for his allah .

Jesus said "thou shall not commit adultery" but muhammed committed adultery by marrying a divorced woman ( Zainob ).

Jesus called God his Father ,muhammed called Jesus the son of Mary , meaning Jesus has no father .

Jesus says we are children of God muhammed says you muslims are slaves .

Jesus never performed ablution but muslims do.

JESUS TOLD US TO FOLLOW THE SALVATION THAT COME FROM THE JEWS NOT ARABS.
John 4:22-24 KJV
Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. [23] But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. [24] God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Verse 24 also tells you that you do not have to face the Kaaba to pray because God is a Spirit and can answer you even when you face the SOUTH OR EAST .

There is an idol ,allah ,inside the kaaba that made muhammed to ask people to face the Kaaba whenever they pray. How can people go round the kaaba 7 times during haj and not understand that they worship that kaaba or whatever is inside it. It is spiritual blindness and dullness of the heart.

Do not be deceived Jesus does not belong to Islam and can NEVER belong.

You do not say the "Lords Prayer" as commanded by Jesus neither do you ask God for something in Jesus name as he told us in :

John 14:13 KJV
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

John 16:23 KJV
And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

Muhammed was not qualified to be called a prophet . His historical background was just about women ,he married someone as old as his mother and someone as young as his granddauther and his sons wife aside from other ones as many as Ten. He was fighting and killing in order to spread this devilish religion .
Why did he not adopt the style of PREACHING like Christians did and are doing?
Why was he the only Arab that got this islamic revelation ? Why is he the only Arab prophet in the Quran? No witness like other prophets in the Bible with signs and winders from God. He could not perform any sign and wonder like the other prophets in the bible.
He called everyone whose name appears in the bible "prophet". Like prophet Adam,prophet Solomon etc.

By their fruit ye shall know them.
The fruit of Islam as evident nowadays is violence and wickedness throughout the world. That was what muhammed gave as foundation of islam ( Jihad ). Those killings muha did which Osama ,Book,ISIS etc do is an act of wickedness and satanic plan against human race.

If you do not see something wrong with Islam despite what we read and hear daily in d news,then what ever happens to you when you die is your own making and love of the wicked act this religion is carrying out on innocent souls.

Pray to God to show you the TRUE WAY OF SALVATION.
Re: When Jesus Returns To Earth,what Will He Do According To The Bible? by cocolacec(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
from all the commenst i got so far i have not recieved any Concrete explanation about my questions posed to the christians.This thread is not meant to tarnish the imáge of any religion but to explain things to ourselves and learn from one Another.In view of this, i will have to delete some comments.

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Names And Their Quranic Equivalents. / Villagers Cry Out, As RCCG Seizes 2100 Hectares, Destroys Property / Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.