Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price (44611 Views)

See Nokia Edge 2017 Full Specifications & Price In Nigeria / :==> Tecno Y6 Full Phone Specifications & Price In Nigeria <==: / 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price by 360koncepts: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
I don quote you oo... grin grin grin grin grin grin I think PMB and Tecno get something in common.. There product cycle grin grin > tongue

Demmzy15:
Sai Baba, PMB's work in communications! grin

TANoids quote me and cough sh't(egbe in yoruba)! !
Re: HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price by Demmzy15(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
360koncepts:

I don quote you oo... grin grin grin grin grin grin I think PMB and Tecno get something in common.. There product cycle grin grin > tongue

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price by daphid25(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Rhaspody:
the only issue people have with this is that it is a techno product. to me this is perfect.
What is it with Tecno product?
Re: HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price by Rhaspody(m): 6:48am On Dec 18, 2015
daphid25:
What is it with Tecno product?
imagine say na hp or samsung
Re: HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price by adewasco2k(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
nice tab....got one last week for a friend.

Tecno WinPad 10 Specifications And Latest Price
Re: HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price by Jethrolite(m): 2:04am On Jun 21, 2016
henry007:
Tecno Winpad 10 Specificaions
Processor: 1.8Ghz Octa-core Intel Atom Z3735
RAM: 2GB
ROM: 32GB
External Storage: Yes. Supports up to 64GB Micro SD
card
3G: Yes
HDMI: Micro HDMI
Camera: 2MP Front cam and 5MP Rear Cam
Keyboard: Detachable
Battery: 7000mah
Price of Tecno WinPad 10
The Tecno Winpad 10 is currently selling for 57000 Naira
in Slots. But it is not yet available on our online retail
stores. We will keep you updated once it is available.

Source: www.knewkeed..de/2015/06/hd-photos-of-tecno-winpad-10.html?m=1
Hello, can this device read from a 1tb hdd with USB?
Re: HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price by henry007(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Jethrolite:
Hello, can this device read from a 1tb hdd with USB?
Yes it can, I tried it

1 Like

Re: HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price by buzoh123: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

Pls can anyone in d house help me out with what I can do to my Tecno Windpad.
On switching it on today, I noticed the entire Keyboard is no longer responsive. The mouse and all the keys of the keyboard are not working.
I know its been a long time I made use of the keyboard but I have also everything I know to make the keyboard work again all to no avail.
Its only giving me the opportunity to make use of the on-screen keyboard in the tablet version but I really want to use the keyboard itself for what i intend to do.

Pls I need advice, help or any suggestions on how to get this rectified. I will be most grateful for your help. Thank you.
Re: HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price by tafat: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
E make sense
Re: HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price by buzoh123: 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
Good day everyone,

Please my Tecno Wind Pad's Charger got spoilt last week, I went Tecno's Carl Care center in Ikeja to purchase a new one but to my utmost surprise, I was told it wasn't available.

When I inquired further on when it will be available, they said they dont know as they usually get it ordered from China. Now I am in a fix cos my Wind Pad needs to be charge yet I cant charge it with any kind of charger cos I wudnt want to risk burning it up plus it doesn't use the USB Kind of Charger.

Please House, can anyone proffer me with a possible solution, it will be deeply appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price by tafat: 6:33am On Apr 30, 2018
buzoh123:
Good day everyone,

Please my Tecno Wind Pad's Charger got spoilt last week, I went Tecno's Carl Care center in Ikeja to purchase a new one but to my utmost surprise, I was told it wasn't available.

When I inquired further on when it will be available, they said they dont know as they usually get it ordered from China. Now I am in a fix cos my Wind Pad needs to be charge yet I cant charge it with any kind of charger cos I wudnt want to risk burning it up plus it doesn't use the USB Kind of Charger.

Please House, can anyone proffer me with a possible solution, it will be deeply appreciated.

Thank you.
just be patient, sooner or later it will be available
Re: HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price by buzoh123: 4:09pm On May 02, 2018
tafat:
just be patient, sooner or later it will be available

Alright, Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) / Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / See The Hilarious Text I Received From Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.