Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Review: Hands-on With LG G4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Review: Hands-on With LG G4 (1363 Views)

Finally, LG G4 Becomes First Smartphone To Get Android 6.0 Update / Are We Going Back To The Good Old Days With LG Gentle Flip Android 5.1? / Now Your Phone Can Wink At You, Look At You Or Even Frown At You With LG AKA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review: Hands-on With LG G4 by vowiski(m): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
Overview
LG G4 is simply one of the best Android smartphone “ever” released, featuring the most astonishing camera on any smartphone to-date. Its impressive big screen (2K) display gives it a special appeal; there is really little or nothing to complain about the device.

LG has done a fantastic job with the G4, everything you need on a smartphone has pretty much been addressed by the South Korean tech giant that guarantees a long-lived positive impression for any user.

I am particularly excited about the G4, a high-end flagship smartphone because it truly delvers on a couple of features that are lacking in Samsung and Apple’s flagship smartphones. The first thing it does is retaining a microSD slot and of course, it has a gorgeous removable back which leaves you with the option to swap out batteries and upgrade your storage.

One of the few drawbacks is the cheap ceramic infused plastic shell on the G4, but there is a premium version designed with leather backs which can easily compliment for that. So let’s jump to the LG G4 review, it is an exceptional high-end smartphone that sets a benchmark in the camera department.

Design & Display

LG G4 is slightly curved with thin bezels around the screen. It is built with glossy metal sides and a variety of backs.

The G4 comes in plastic and...
http://www.techrez.com/lg-g4-review-an-exceptional-high-end-smartphone/

2 Likes

Re: Review: Hands-on With LG G4 by kazzonline: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Boss tuale ooo,i played with lg g4 at slot last week,walahi e b like mk i swap my lg g3 collect leather clad lg g4,the phone is a beastly device
Re: Review: Hands-on With LG G4 by gidjah(m): 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
kazzonline:
Boss tuale ooo,i played with lg g4 at slot last week,walahi e b like mk i swap my lg g3 collect leather clad lg g4,the phone is a beastly device
my guy no phone can be compared with my sold out lg g3 ,it is a super smart phone.i still dream about that phone.though I now use a hybrid sony xperia z3

Re: Review: Hands-on With LG G4 by ibawon(m): 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
hybrid keh! I no understand abeg I dey find 1 to buy.Can u show us about the Hybrid Z3,if it can run Cynogen Mod I'm fine,I mean Totally Fine
Re: Review: Hands-on With LG G4 by vowiski(m): 6:27am On Jun 25, 2015
kazzonline:

Surely, I love the fact they focused on what a smartphone is meant to be.. And not gimmicks

Retaining the micro SD slot is a plus.
Re: Review: Hands-on With LG G4 by vowiski(m): 6:29am On Jun 25, 2015
gidjah:
my guy no phone can be compared with my sold out lg g3 ,it is a super smart phone.i still dream about that phone.though I now use a hybrid sony xperia z3

Most times I feel for Sony, just like HTC... Premium phones but very poor sales ...

It will take years for Sony to recover from the massive loss it's mobile division is incuring...

(1) (Reply)

Explaining Wifi, Wifi Hotspot And Wifi Direct In Very Simple Terms / My Phone Has Refused To Install Any Application Regardless Of How Small,pls Help / Innjoo Note 2 Versus Infinix Note 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.