Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Help! He Is Blackmailing Me! Must Read - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! He Is Blackmailing Me! Must Read (641 Views)

Stop Blackmailing Me, Go To Court – AGF, Malami Tells Judges / PHOTOS: Lady Arrested In Abuja For Blackmailing Married Man She Had Sex With / Disclaimer: Stop Blackmailing Our School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! He Is Blackmailing Me! Must Read by ConfessionsNgr: 12:21am On Jun 25, 2015
It is true that just one moment of indiscretion can cause you a life time of pain and sorrow. This is exactly what I am facing right now, it's a very serious situation I am going through now. I am a happily married woman with two beautiful kids. I have been married now for the past six years and everything has been fine until two months ago when I ran into my ex boyfriend. Greg(Not real name) was my boyfriend in school but we had broken up when he graduated because when he left school he moved on and we never saw each other again, although I later heard from his friend that he had traveled abroad after service. I met my husband after I graduated and we got married a year later. Two months ago, I got a call from Greg that he was in Nigeria and really needed to see me. I asked him how he got my number he told me that he got it from facebook. I told him that I can’t see him because I am married and have moved on since he left me. He however, told me that he knew I was married and that he has been deported back to Nigeria and that things were a bit tight with him and he urgently needed my help. Against my better judgment, I had gone to see him that afternoon. When I met him, he was looking so emaciated and I honestly felt pity for him. He then went on to tell me how he got into trouble abroad and was sent to jail and subsequently deported after serving his jail term. He told me he needed to rent a place even if it’s just a self contain because he could no longer afford the hotel where he was putting up. I told him to look for a place and if it is not too expensive I can help him with the funds. I really felt pity for him then. That was how I helped him in renting a place. After renting the place, he once again invited me to come and see the place and at least know where he is living. I refused initially because I felt that would be too close for comfort being in the same apartment with him. We had always met in an eatery before now. He begged me and once again, I went against my better judgment. On getting there I found out it was a two room self contain and the place was really nice. He offered a drink and I requested for Malt. I don’t know how Greg did it because the malt drink was corked when he brought it but I later found out that he had drugged the drink and had forcefully had sex with me. I was mad when I woke up and couldn’t believe my eyes. I threatened to report him to the police but he told me that would mean the end of my marriage because my husband will ask me how I got into his apartment. Right now he is blackmailing me that I should give him the sum of Ten million naira because he has the sex tape and he will send it to my husband if I refuse to give him the money. I don’t have that kind of money and I have offered to give him Three million which is all I have in my account, but he has refused to take it. I cannot tell anybody about this and if my husband gets to know that will be the end of my marriage. I am so devastated, please advise me on what to do.

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/112/he-is-blackmailing-me
Re: Help! He Is Blackmailing Me! Must Read by aklosx(m): 12:24am On Jun 25, 2015
Finally change has come to stay
Re: Help! He Is Blackmailing Me! Must Read by Behira(f): 12:31am On Jun 25, 2015
Finally

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Gets Six-year Jail Sentence For Manslaughter / Facebookers Beware Of The Pages You Like!-Agent Zico / Many Injured As Hotel Collapses In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.