Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

(Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! (6859 Views)

"Skales, Come & Take Your Child Or You Will Regret It" - Lady Calls Out Singer / Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / (photo) You Didn't Know This About Nicki Minaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by campustv(m): 12:27am On Jun 25, 2015
What Will You do?

Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 25, 2015
Cuties

3 Likes

Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 25, 2015
Wetin una go do abi? snap and upload them for NL.

Shikena

8 Likes

Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by Wizzz: 12:41am On Jun 25, 2015
Wait first let me go and baff

3 Likes

Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by Bigajeff(m): 12:45am On Jun 25, 2015
Child of this age must have been watching thier parent doing that severally and when the time presents itself, its time for rehersal. Cos the way that girl cut that kissing deep, its as if she has been kissing from her mothers womb.
Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by shikshark: 12:47am On Jun 25, 2015
if my child is the boy.....no problem

they close eyes sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 25, 2015
My child will always be the boy in dat position

3 Likes

Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by dkronicle(m): 1:29am On Jun 25, 2015
I will praise thy Lord. Wisdom is not cheap

3 Likes

Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:00am On Jun 25, 2015
dkronicle:
I will praise thy Lord. Wisdom is not cheap
and I will shout hallelujah

1 Like

Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by AirstarKane(f): 2:05am On Jun 25, 2015
kiss
mistypiper:
Wetin una go do abi? snap and upload them for NL.

Shikena
Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by Tolzeal(m): 5:31am On Jun 25, 2015
So Much Hilarious CLOWNS ahead me grin
I believe they don't have a kid yet .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by modskiller(m): 5:37am On Jun 25, 2015
I will just go and soak their KOBOKO inside hot water to increase it's flexibility and reach. #Lobatan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by Smart41(m): 6:41am On Jun 25, 2015
beta konking for dem
Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by lagcity(m): 6:45am On Jun 25, 2015
shikshark:

they close eyes sef

i was thinking the same, although it is not politically correct grin grin grin
Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by fathomberry: 8:14am On Jun 25, 2015
With their eyes closed? Looks intimate. cheesy
Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by yluk(f): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2015
grin i just dey L cool cool K cheesy
Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2015
it's simple !!!

beat the hell out of them grin grin
Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by orogodoganyin(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2015
some adults aren't even this good. i will hand him over to a good cleric
Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by Mcbussy(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2015
Smart41:
beta konking for dem

Diddyydiva:
it's simple !!!

beat the hell out of them grin grin

Beat, "konk"!! shocked.. . At that age?

I pity the delinquents and sociopaths u'll bring into this world if that's your idea of parenting. cry embarassed

3 Likes

Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by mubarak001(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2015
...uhm, i will educate them.
Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by chynergy1(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
it s common these days. no offence.
just caution them especially if they are less than 4 yrs.
Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by Kolade354(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
Time no Dey!.........They shld Bth Marry.
Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by micahjoseph: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Practice make perfect
Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by gwenj(f): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
angryEhn?wu teach una dah one?No mre barney n friends 4 una
Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by kekakuz(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
never seen anything so cute. I will seat and watch
Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by EmmySparky(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
If mine is the boy...It would confirm him as my son....like father my son...na from lil age we start our packages
Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by RAPMAN02(m): 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
They know what it means already, get close to them. Mind to mind yarn. Kids of nowadays dey learn too fast, the good nd the bad. They r great imitators whatch what you do when they are around.
Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 26, 2015
shikshark:

they close eyes sef
Yu get dat kind level wen yu were at their age ?
Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by ladyju(f): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2015
They don't know what they are doing. I'll just ask them not to do it again
Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by shikshark: 8:04am On Jun 26, 2015
Lacomus:
Yu get dat kind level wen yu were at their age ?
at that age....i was nicknamed 'doctor' need i tell u why?
Re: (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2015
shikshark:
at that age....i was nicknamed 'doctor' need i tell u why?
nope, tell me.

(1) (Reply)

She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Entertainer (without Makeup) / Uti Nwachukwu Caught Staring At Juiliet Ibrahim Boobs / Footballer's Wife Shares Intimate Bedroom PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.