Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

(Updated) How To Set Up An Internet Live TV And Monitize It. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / (Updated) How To Set Up An Internet Live TV And Monitize It. (660 Views)

Lateysha's Dress Tears While Twerking On Live TV (Photos, Video) / Channels TV Anchor's Phone Rang On Live TV (Photos) / Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Updated) How To Set Up An Internet Live TV And Monitize It. by Bigajeff(m): 1:33am On Jun 25, 2015
Internet Live TV is an online Television that allow you to stream or broadcast live programs or events live just like normal TV Stations, But the only diffrent is that Internet Live TV required the use of internet for both You the broadcaster and the viewers.
This is no new media technology but the need for live broadcasting of programs and events is on a high demand as more people are now watching videos online than ever. As virtualy every human activities is moving online, There is need for this smart revolution.
Im going to discuss here on the thread details the requirements and how you can setup an internet tv and make money with it. I believe 80 percent of people reading this on thier laptop with internet has 50 percent requirement to go live in the next 20min. Sound to good to be true right. Keep vigil on this thread for that technical but simple shortcut to Setup your own Internet TV.
Feeling Sleepy right now! See you tommorow but in the meantime let me even know how many people are intrested in this story by hiting likes. (Note: Have you heard about realtime.ng launched by Hiptv CEO Ayo Animashaun) That means my story my sound intresting to You. Im Off to bed
Read detail in the link below

http://visualkraft.com/how-to-set-up-internet-tvlive-streaming-and-monetize-your-content-the-final-steps/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Updated) How To Set Up An Internet Live TV And Monitize It. by dajoaneke(m): 1:40am On Jun 25, 2015
U wasted too much time explaining. You shouldve just posted the tutorial... and ontop of that... for ur mind now, you de catch cruise abi? Oya enjoy ya sleep. Before you wake up, Uncle Google will teash me finishh

1 Like

Re: (Updated) How To Set Up An Internet Live TV And Monitize It. by Bigajeff(m): 1:57am On Jun 25, 2015
dajoaneke:
U wasted too much time explaining. You shouldve just posted the tutorial... and ontop of that... for ur mind now, you de catch cruise abi? Oya enjoy ya sleep. Before you wake up, Uncle Google will teash me finishh
Yeah Google can teach You but will not teach you the technical aspect of it right. I definately know you will get to a junction where you will sought for magic. Except you are one of a kind many people outside there that are experts too. Ive set this up beyond test-running and i know where the hitches lies. Its not about catching cruise or anything.
Re: (Updated) How To Set Up An Internet Live TV And Monitize It. by jerflakes(m): 4:56am On Jun 25, 2015
Bigajeff:

Yeah Google can teach You but will not teach you the technical aspect of it right. I definately know you will get to a junction where you will sought for magic. Except you are one of a kind many people outside there that are experts too. Ive set this up beyond test-running and i know where the hitches lies. Its not about catching cruise or anything.

Google had all the answers and tutorials.

They don block youtube ni?

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Female Babalawo Called In Nollywood Movie? / Watch Fela Perform On Stage At Nigeria Idol / Which Season Movie Is The Best To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.