Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

1960bet-the most unreliable Bookie In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1960bet-the most unreliable Bookie In Nigeria? (650 Views)

SCAM ALERT! Reasons You Shouldn't Use Naijapredict Bookie Again / Bookie Nightmare / Matchedbetting...beat The Bookie To Their Own Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1960bet-the most unreliable Bookie In Nigeria? by Adehwale: 3:23am On Jun 25, 2015
To what does a bookie stand to gain by loosing its so much acquired credibility out of sheer greed.
When i was first introduced to this bookie by a friend, his major arguement was of the fact that 1960bet happens to be the best bookie in nigeria wen it cums to payouts (i rili dunno where he got dat info frm) but either ways i decided to give a try. Afer passing the frustrating phase of N5,000 minimum payout, which is never the case in other bookies that i know of, i was finally granted a payout of 6,000 after an initial deposit of N4,300 which obviousy is a vry little return. I was expecting my acct to be creidited the nxt day or two days tym as it was stated in thier policies, but up to a month now, i av not recieved my payout.

I've sent mails to thier customer service several times but i keep getting empty promises, which has even stopped coming from them.

Thier customer service line is never available either.

Even thier online agent here emeka123123 hasnt bin responding to complaints here, which is quite pathetic.

I wouldnt care much if i had gotten the winning from a little deposit, but for the fact that i deposited more than 70% of the total payout is what i'm really concerned with.

I wouldnt want a situation where i'd av 2 start an online campaign against a reputable company as thiers.
The fastest way to loose customers as a bookie is not low odds or bonuses, but by delay in payouts.
I'm not saying i'm the best as regards online influence, but i can change a remarkable number of pple's minds against the bookie completely. If this campaign avnt started already, i'm ready to push it. I've got all the time in the world for this.

(1) (Reply)

A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU / Please I Need Help Concerning My Payoneer Account. / How Do U Transfer Mony For Import From Britain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.