Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / HIV Dating Website For Nigerians (8248 Views)

HIV Dating Forum By Sofisexy / List Of Dating Website For Professionals / Best Online Dating Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by SiteAdmin: 4:35am On Jun 25, 2015
Introducing Makinglovepossible.ng

Makinglovepossible.ng is a 100% free social networking and dating site for Nigerians living with HIV, and their 'friends'. By 'friends' we refer to anyone living with HIV who believe they can benefit from the service, and will not bring any negative stereotypes towards Nigerians that is prevalent in many online circles.

The idea for the site was born of consultations with both people infected with HIV and those affected by it. This resulted in a realization of the overwhelming need for a platform like this, where individuals in similar circumstances can freely and respectfully express themselves with dignity, and without fear of stigmatization. We hope that our members can, at least, find freedom from fear, desperation, loneliness and social isolation. Better still, we look forward to your making great friends, finding love, and 'living happily ever after'.

Some features of the site include real-time chat messaging, emailing, who viewed me, google map geo-location, friend requests, feature profile, forum, blogs, private albums, privacy protection, and many more, with several other features coming soon. The website is also fully functional on smartphones and tablets, while fully integrated android and ios apps are currently being worked on. We encourage you to join, and to use all the features on the site freely, and help keep the good vibe going by reporting (flagging) any page or profile that contains inappropriate content - there is a little flag sign at the bottom of each page and each user profile.

Join us; it will be the last dating resource you will ever need, to find true love and happiness, despite HIV.

For questions, concerns, suggestions and commendations, feel free to post below, or email contactus@makinglovepossible.ng
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by PapaNnamdi: 5:29am On Jun 25, 2015
any body wey post comments for here go make people dey feel say eem get HIV,
but i need this FTC position biko
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by Dongreatken(m): 5:52am On Jun 25, 2015
na wa oo
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by idolda: 6:44am On Jun 25, 2015
This is a good development
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by iamfavour: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2015
recieve your healings in JESUS name amen!

4 Likes

Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by Adeola2324: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
stil waiting
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by Jonathanworld1: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2016
Hi, Im in my 30s,good looking guy, from Akwa ibom, Jehovahs witness member,working graduate,looking for a lady btw 25-35. email:ge4958026@gmail.com. Pls, only Jehovahs witnesses!!
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by Muslimaah92: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
Salaam. Any HIV positive Muslim man in d house? I think I have someone for you. However this muslimah preferably wants a Muslim northerner between 28-45yrs old. An educated employed or self employed person, single, divorced, or a widower....call 08100404992
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by Syvyd199: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by apollo13(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jonathanworld1:
Hi, Im in my 30s,good looking guy, from Akwa ibom, Jehovahs witness member,working graduate,looking for a lady btw 25-35. email:ge4958026@gmail.com. Pls, only Jehovahs witnesses!!

Good luck in ur search, u even specified the church, u go tire

1 Like

Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by Grace79: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hello I am female 37 years HIV positive single mother. God fearing easy going looking for s never been married man and a God fearing for marriage .
God fearing man .
mercypaul179@gmail.com
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by bello27: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hello good afternoon am a new member and would like to meet a serious minded lady between the ages of 23-25
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by Nnabuochidi: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
am 25year single from western part of Nig need a working class matureman for serious relationship that will lead to marriage, btw the age of 32 to 45. #no joke #no game ...must base in Abuja. thanks email motunrayokhafilah134@gmail.Com

1 Like

Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by nothernlights: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ayo here, 30 male and poz in need of an educated poz lady for serious relationship and marriage. Contact me on BBM D8CB9DD1. Cheers!
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by Calebjonathan(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello all, Im a positive fun loving guy, living and working in Port Harcourt. I will like to meet a positive and open minded fun loving lady of 25 to 35yrs from any religion or part of Nigeria, some one with good sense of Humour and Understanding, that is ready to settle down. You can reach me on 08148180963
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hi, I'm positive from Delta state 26 final yr student I just need friends encouraging friends here's my number 08176882657

1 Like

Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:48am On May 15, 2017
08141987408 whatapp only
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by Haumahja: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Salam I am a female from the north in kano. I'm positive and praying to meet my husband. I am single and I have never been married. Now I am so scared because I don't know if I will ever be. I pray I meet someone religious and kind hearted who takes his prayers seriously because I do. This has been a challenge. I pray it works out for everyone here. Please you can contact me on haumahja@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by lovetruly: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
B
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by Arvinkris(m): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
I'm
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by Aisha2017(f): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Am seeking hiv poz man from northern nigeria must be muslim,educated age from 45~60 pls contact me on facebook anisah fatima abubkr . Twitter :aishaaliyu2017
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Am 26 need a responsible Muslim man that interested man should E35C7A30
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by dan4sunfun(m): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please dont go and kill yourself because you tested positive. I have been positive for 4 years ot on ART and will never. Their teaching defies common sense reasoning. I am a Journalist and have investigated this scam, which i know that sooner or latter it will end and the truth will come out. follow me on watsaap 07039536263 so i will tell you what has kept me going, and open my eyes on things you need to know. I will also show you my Hospital card, test result, and the ART I was given. But the fact is that I was very healthy than the Doctor telling me I will get AIDS and die if i do not take ART. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am positive and very happy in life. Knowledge is power.

1 Like

Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by Chizzyozioma(f): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Am ozioma 24yrs from anambra state am poz just finished my Nysc I need a serious relationship between 28-34yrs from eastern part of Nigeria.here is my contact
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by Mhizchizzy95: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
Is this what this forum is all about?? I thought we should discuss our health and how to live healthy...
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by Lizzyeasy(f): 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
I need a positive man, Yoruba, lagos resident. working class btw 37-42. Thank you
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by applelady(f): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
I am 35 years lady,from the eastern part of Nigeria. average in height, chocolate in color, a graduate but a business woman. Needs a mature man from the age of 37 and above that is ready for marriage.

1 Like

Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by merrissaloya: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
I am a lady in her mid 30s, needs a Mature man that is ready for marriage. From 38 and above, a Christian and responsible man that stays in Lagos or visits Lagos regularly.
My contact us merrissaloya@yahoo.com
Re: HIV Dating Website For Nigerians by Mebolum(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
My name is martins am 28 years from Igbo speaking part of delta state but base in Lagos, am HIV+. Am a graduate and self employed, I need a focus minded and understanding lady between the age of 24-28 for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. Any interested person should please call or WhatsApp me on 07082786891.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RIP GOLDIE HARVEY / The Hottest Romantic Blackberry Group So Far / Old And New Members Of Nairaland, Introduce Yourselves And Have Fun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.