Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,125 members, 7,863,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Fraud Alert! fake University Utme And Postgraduate Forms - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fraud Alert! fake University Utme And Postgraduate Forms (367 Views)

2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Northwest University UTME And DE Admission – 2016/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert! fake University Utme And Postgraduate Forms by charleff512(m): 5:34am On Jun 25, 2015
I want to plead with all aspiring undergraduates and postgraduate students not to buy admissions from anywhere except the ones advertised by the prospective school on the school's website or in newspaper advertorials.
It is only mental laziness that will allow you to be scammed in the age and season of information.
The so called admission rackets are either students or cyberspace attendants who milk unsuspecting and desperate Nigerians of their hard earned money without profering a solution to their problems.
Please be Wise!
Cc:Fynestboi
Re: Fraud Alert! fake University Utme And Postgraduate Forms by tempem: 6:14am On Jun 25, 2015
We appreciate that. But, who wouldn't know? I intentionally questioned one... He's totally blank about the school system.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! fake University Utme And Postgraduate Forms by charleff512(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
tempem:
We appreciate that. But, who wouldn't know? I intentionally questioned one... He's totally blank about the school system.
I hate it when people take pleasure in making others cry.

(1) (Reply)

Answer This / University Of Port Harcourt Ranked 6th In Africa, 1st In Nigeria / National Open University Of Nigeria, Lagos 2015/16 POST UTME Form, Direct Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.