Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Gods Servants Are Commnders Not Slaves - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gods Servants Are Commnders Not Slaves (338 Views)

The World Needs Men Of Faith Not Slaves Of Religion / People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals / SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gods Servants Are Commnders Not Slaves by harrisonsbible: 6:16am On Jun 25, 2015
“A servant is one who serves the interest of his master”
Every child of God is a commander and by redemption we are ordained to be stars in the skies.God promised to bless Abraham in Gen 22 vs 17-18.and if we belong to Christ then we are seed of Abraham(Gal 3:29)
There are two categories of people to this promise
1) The stars in the sky.(Champions)
2) The sands by the seashore(Mere men(mediocre).
Whichever one we choose to be is our choice, choose ye this day whom ye we serve as for me and my household we will serve the Lord..Joshua speaking to the Israelites of his days.
We are spiritual jews according to Rom 2 vs 28-29.
Jews are renowned for their uniqueness ,commanders in industries, resourcefulness, innovations and are pace setters and trail blazers in every industry or place they find themselves.
According to 2 Chron 8vs 9,we found out that Israelites are not used in forced labor anywhere.Gods children are commanders in their various fields of endeavors.

WHY ARE GODS PEOPLE MEDIOCRES(Slaves)
1)They will not turn back to God(2 chron 15 vs 1-15)
2)Lack of Knowledge (Hosea 4:6)
3)They will not locate Gods ordained teacher to them.(John 6:44) (Ex 3 :10)

Finally,as I conclude, Apostle Paul speaking in the book of Philippians 2 vs 15b)..As Gods children who live in a corrupt world and sinful people..We must shine among them as stars lighting up the sky…Remember Jesus said We are the light of the world.until we discover who we are,things wont change,the prodigal son said I will ARISE and go back to my FATHER.when he returned he was celebrated…As I humorously tell my people without Jesus life continues as a struggle.

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Unconditional Acceptance / You Are In Control / I See You Entering Next Month With The Greatest News Of All Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.