Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Please Need Help With My Caucasian - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Need Help With My Caucasian (2638 Views)

KINDLY ADVISE, My Caucasian won't eat! / My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Need Help With My Caucasian by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:26am On Jun 25, 2015
So my mom got this Caucasian for 60k and brought him home this week.Yesterday I called her and she said the dog fell sick and doesn't poo well.
She called the vet and he gave the treatments which included an injection.
Now this morning I called my mom and she says he doesn't want to eat much and she's tryna make him rice and fish(ice).
I'd really appreciate advice from my ogas as to what to do
P.s
He didn't eat much of the pedigree(hope its correct) my mum fed him this morning
Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:28am On Jun 25, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by importexpert(m): 8:35am On Jun 25, 2015
why not contact a veterinary doctor? am sure they will provide an immediate solution
Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2015
importexpert:
why not contact a veterinary doctor? am sure they will provide an immediate solution
I know....but the question is how to get a good vet in warri
Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by coolsegun2002: 7:06am On Jun 27, 2015
He's still very little...abeg give am milk...nd meat or chiken..he can't say no...especially the milk..but be ready for deworming...btw..I noticed u guys have a pumping machine nd pipe connected openly u better train I'm now to stay away from dat..or make d connection hidden..that breed is a bit aggressive..in 4months time u might need a strong koboko...mine destroyed the wire the pipe...everythin...uknow how long the stick of a mop is my cauc destroyed the stick bits by bits like chewing stick overnight..he destroyed his scrubing brush..yu'll just see a chunk of grinded wood on d floor...if I mistakenly leave him with any plastic stuff..dat thing is gone by the time I get back..

3 Likes

Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by femiranking28(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
coolsegun2002:
He's still very little...abeg give am milk...nd meat or chiken..he can't say no...especially the milk..but be ready for deworming...btw..I noticed u guys have a pumping machine nd pipe connected openly u better train I'm now to stay away from dat..or make d connection hidden..that breed is a bit aggressive..in 4months time u might need a strong koboko...mine destroyed the wire the pipe...everythin...uknow how long the stick of a mop is my cauc destroyed the stick bits by bits like chewing stick overnight..he destroyed his scrubing brush..yu'll just see a chunk of grinded wood on d floor...if I mistakenly leave him with any plastic stuff..dat thing is gone by the time I get back..
lol like my own all the flowers in my compound he turned it to chewing sticks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by darvic1515(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Op anytime you get a new dog, take it to a vet for a routine check b4 taking it home, I'm sure you've heard of parvo and the likes. And why didn't u ask the vet that treated the dog what was wrong with the dog, I'll advice you deworm and go buy a good quality pup food, (diamond/royal canine) sure the dog can't resist that. goodluck.
Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by neronito: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
liveLongNprospa:

I know....but the question is how to get a good vet in warri
depending on where u stay in warri,..there's a vet clinic at airport road, just before total filling station, the doctor is a registered vet surgeon and was very helpful when my 5months old rottweiler was diagnosed with Parvo, now 9months and she's doing very fine, take ur dog to a vet right away if you value ur canine friend.

1 Like

Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
liveLongNprospa:
So my mom got this Caucasian for 60k and brought him home this week.Yesterday I called her and she said the dog fell sick and doesn't poo well.
Now this morning I called my mom and she says he doesn't want to eat much and she's tryna make him rice and fish(ice).
P.s
He didn't eat much of the pedigree(hope its correct) my mum feed him this morning
Give him milk, get jojo for puppy, he won't resist it, but just make sure u do a lot of de-warming.
Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by wunmi590(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
@ neronito, don't worry sometimes new environment cause such act, just give him sometimes to adapt to the environment, since you said you have contacted a vet and an injection have being administered, you need not to worry yourself, he would be fine, just make sure he gets the needed attention.

1 Like

Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by officialteemi(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
mine is acting likewise.....more suggestions pls..
Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 03, 2015
liveLongNprospa:
P.s
He didn't eat much of the pedigree(hope its correct) my mum feed him this morning
How far with the Caucasian?? is he responding?

2 Likes

Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
femcruz:

How far with the Caucasian?? is he responding?
Yeah!!!!
He's growing bigger too!!!
ND he has started eating alot now and also destroys things like chewing mop.

1 Like

Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tnkz for d advice...will upload pics as he grows bigger cool

1 Like

Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
cool

Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
liveLongNprospa:

Yeah!!!!
He's growing bigger too!!!
ND he has started eating alot now and also destroys things like chewing mop.
Nice one, Happy for u. WOW**** cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by officialteemi(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
HELP.....my vet sayz i shud nt bath ma dog(puppy) with soap till 5month...hw true is this?pls....am still a learner
Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by phebean008(f): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2015
officialteemi:
HELP.....my vet sayz i shud nt bath ma dog(puppy) with soap till 5month...hw true is this?pls....am still a learner
Yeah, very correct. And if u must bath it, get a dog soap or shampoo...our regular human soaps are kind of toxic to dogs' skins.
Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by officialteemi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
phebean008:

Yeah, very correct. And if u must bath it, get a dog soap or shampoo...our regular human soaps are kind of toxic to dogs' skins.
...thnks alot.
Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by phebean008(f): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
officialteemi:
...thnks alot.
U're welcome
Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
He's a month nd two weeks now cool...dis nigga looks bigger Dan dis in life shocked

Re: Please Need Help With My Caucasian by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2015
New pix grin

(1) (Reply)

White German Shepherd Pup For Sale / Adult German Shepherd Dog For Sale (50k). SOLD!!! / 3 Years Old Gallant Male Boerboel For Sale.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.