Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? (2692 Views)

Are Banks Legally Supposed To Charge Parallel Rate For Online Transactions? / How I Earn $4 Daily Legally Detailed Tutorial (free For Now) / !!!!!!!!make At Least $100 On Facebook Legally Within Days Of Starting!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by Ojisik(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2015
Good Morning NL Family,
I 've finally been able to save #120,000 (it may be chicken change to some of you, but it wasn't easy for me). The next thing on my mind is to legally multiply this sum of money. Over time, I've seen the good advice that people get on this forum and in other sections.

Please how can I legally invest this money and yield positive returns. Please try and be detailed in your description. I greatly anticipate your replies. Help a brother before I stupidly spend the money on vain things.

Thanks smiley
Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by ginamkpe: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2015
Make $10,000 Monthly With $100 Investment .
Finally found the Web project that has been making money!
Every day I get money from all over the world!
Free to join! This is a super project!

Best Company Winner of RACE AWARDS 2014!
No experience needed, invite 5 friends.
Make a donation of $ 100, only one time;
You receive money instantly for each downline following you!
You receive the money on 7 levels for each downline
Fully automated system no errors for 3 YEARS.
You give Donation and you receive a certificate that you present to your friends
50% goes to WholeWorld, 50% is back to 7 people who have already donated $ 100
You will never find a better system, guaranteed 100%

Take a close look here: http://AJ43764.wholeworld.pw
Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2015
import tablet phones from china and sell on konga and the rest

1 Like

Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by Mairaguent: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
It is good to heard that you have lot of money to invest. I can advise you that you can invest this money in Forex trading. Forex is an international business and you can make lot of money from this business. But to before start Forex trading you should learn the basics of Forex and try to know how to trade.
Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by tunergy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
What is your RISK Appetite?
Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by Wizeboy(m): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2015
It depends on what you really want to do:

Firstly, if you are good in marketing, you can venture into importation business: carry out some feasibility study in your area and among your friends to see what you can sell fast, tablets, wristwatches, phone accessories, etc. and start importing.

Secondly, if you really want to invest the money, you can buy treasury bill or register with some Investment companies like ARM and the rest.

The choice is definitely yours.
Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by elishglory: 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
You can invest your money with God's Image investment they are reliable I have investment with them and they pay the interest every month if you need more information you can watsap me on 07031678560
Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by fyxboss(m): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ojisik:
Good Morning NL Family,
I 've finally been able to save #120,000 (it may be chicken change to some of you, but it wasn't easy for me). The next thing on my mind is to legally multiply this sum of money. Over time, I've seen the good advice that people get on this forum and in other sections.

Please how can I legally invest this money and yield positive returns. Please try and be detailed in your description. I greatly anticipate your replies. Help a brother before I stupidly spend the money on vain things.

Thanks smiley
you can lend me and i will pay back with interest in september... THANKS
Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by Franky9584(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mairaguent:
It is good to heard that you have lot of money to invest. I can advise you that you can invest this money in Forex trading. Forex is an international business and you can make lot of money from this business. But to before start Forex trading you should learn the basics of Forex and try to know how to trade.
plz,how well do u know abt dis forex trading?
Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by FKMagazine(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Invest it in Oil & Gas (guaranteed)
Call me on: 08052186322
Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by bulksms12(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ojisik:
Good Morning NL Family,

Thanks smiley
you can invest with us,we give startup loans. you get paid 50% of capital for 3months.
Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by afanide: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ojisik:
Good Morning NL Family,

Thanks smiley

MEANWHILE, IF YOU ARE BASED IN PORT-HARCOURT, THIS IS FOR YOU. IF YOU ARE NOT, VISIT THE LINK BELOW TO SEE HOW YOU TOO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS LUCRATIVE BUSINESS.

There is ONLY ONE PROFITABLE BUSINESS THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SHOP FOR YOU TO START UP UNLESS YOU HAVE THE CAPITAL TO RENT A SHOP.

YOU SELL YOU ITEMS ON KONGA, JUMIA, DEALDEY, KAYMU, etc WITHOUT WALKING FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE HAWKING/STRESSING YOURSELF.

YOU NEED JUST 20k TO START THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR 100% INTEREST IS GUARANTEED WITH 2WEEKS SELLING YOUR ITEMS ON JUMIA, KONGA, DEALDEY.

IT'S 'IMPORTATION BUSINESS'

Go Here to read the full Details http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

We can meet ONE-ON-ONE if YOU wish after you read full Details on the site so you get insight of what IMPORTATION BUSINESS is all about.

Nathaniel
Port-Harcourt
Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by afanide: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEANWHILE, IF YOU ARE BASED IN PORT-HARCOURT, THIS IS FOR YOU. IF YOU ARE NOT, VISIT THE LINK BELOW TO SEE HOW YOU TOO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS LUCRATIVE BUSINESS.

There is ONLY ONE PROFITABLE BUSINESS THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SHOP FOR YOU TO START UP UNLESS YOU HAVE THE CAPITAL TO RENT A SHOP.

YOU SELL YOU ITEMS ON KONGA, JUMIA, DEALDEY, KAYMU, etc WITHOUT WALKING FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE HAWKING/STRESSING YOURSELF.

YOU NEED JUST 20k TO START THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR 100% INTEREST IS GUARANTEED WITH 2WEEKS SELLING YOUR ITEMS ON JUMIA, KONGA, DEALDEY.

IT'S 'IMPORTATION BUSINESS'

Go Here to read the full Details http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

We can meet ONE-ON-ONE if YOU wish after you read full Details on the site so you get insight of what IMPORTATION BUSINESS is all about.

Nathaniel
Port-Harcourt [/quote]
Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by Xpozitory: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wizeboy:
It depends on what you really want to do:

Firstly, if you are good in marketing, you can venture into importation business: carry out some feasibility study in your area and among your friends to see what you can sell fast, tablets, wristwatches, phone accessories, etc. and start importing.

Secondly, if you really want to invest the money, you can buy treasury bill or register with some Investment companies like ARM and the rest.

The choice is definitely yours.
enlighten me on this ARM stuff please
Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by kzenterprise(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hello people, I am looking for 5 people who would like to start a journey to financial freedom from July 2015 by joining me and the Neolife business opportunity. If you are SERIOUS about changing your circumstances, out of a job, or fed up with your current job, open to new ideas, coach-able and ready to work hard, fast and smart. If you want to be in a business with no limits to your earning potential, lots of international travel (a major trip to South Africa in September 2015, plus many more) and the opportunity to earn company bonus every month for life, among other incentives and commissions. Inbox me for more details or send me a mail ogemdianazodo@yahoo.com Return on investment is very high as you can break even within your first 2 months. SERIOUS ENQUIRIES PLEASE and be ready to start soonest.
Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by jsb(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
I found dis gr8 biz frm USA dats taking sm of my friends round d world, paying me so huge every week wt minimal input, just on 2 & I thought of u..you said 120k but this biz you will need 142k...Check & know whether am crazy: 08033216489 whatsapp.. http://media.vemma.com/backoffice/pdf/vemma_flipbook-notes-en.pdf.
Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by fyxboss(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
bulksms12:
you can invest with us,we give startup loans. you get paid 50% of capital for 3months.
pls i need capital
Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by fyxboss(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ojisik:
Good Morning NL Family,

Thanks smiley
bros can i borrow and pay u back 150k.... Holla 08034410168
Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by Angelstartups(f): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hello,

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance.

Cheers.
Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by kzenterprise(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2015
ENERGY CRISIS
The number one complaints physician hear today is "I'm tired of feeling tired" There may be many reason for this but crucial evidence is pointing these factors.
• Important and life-sustaining nutrients are missing from the modern day diet; these critical factors are stripped from our foods for prolonged shelf life.
• People are making wrong food choices and eating themselves into an early grave.
We expect a lot from our bodies, energy, health, longevity and success- but if we neglect our health, our bodies stop functioning properly.
Lipids and sterols are fats found in wheat, rice and soy
• Lipids feed and repair the cell membrane
• Sterols are responsible efficient cellular energy production.
This discovery resulted in the unique and powerful formula known as: TRE-EN-EN GRAIN CONCENTRATES. This three-in-one formula delivers nature's most powerful cellular nutrients right to cellular level.
Scientific tests show superior results. Series of studies at Texas A&M University confirmed that Tre-en-en:
• Enable better use of available nutrients
• Enhance cardiovascular development
• Provide greater adrenal activity resulting in increase energy level and improved respond to stress.
Are you making possible for the body to receive the nutrients it needs?
Try as you might, diet alone will not give you all the nutrients it needs for efficient cellular energy production.
Researcher tell us that 95% of people do not get enough of the nutrients needed for good health and 75% of people consume the kinds of foods that actually cause harm!
Use Tre-en-en to balance your diet today!
Do you eat every day? Yes of course! Then use Tre-en-en to kick out chemicals, preservatives and free radicals that may follow the foods you eat and get the nutrients. Prevent killer diseases like stroke, diabetes, heart disease, cancer etc.

TRE-EN-EN CAN ALSO BE USED TO:
o Boost energy and give stamina
o Boost sperm count, sexual drive, reverse weak erection(especially if you add masculine herbal and chelated zinc)
o To help recover from paralysis (especially in children)
o Stop the spreading of cancer
o Boost the potency of antibiotics/make drugs work faster
o Restore menstrual circle to normal
o Boost fertility and make easier and quicker for women to get pregnant (Especially if you add feminine herbal and chelated zinc)
o Boost the quality of breast milk and help children good set of teeth.
o Reduce blindness in diabetic patient and other vision problems
o To correct dental problems, gum and decay problem (add fiber tablets)
o Help epilepsy and other mental problems
o Eradicate eczema, dry skin, wrinkles

See the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwePsEK4ADo
Contact Kanayo 0n +2347031000145 (whatsapp), +2348056170076, 563CC83F (bbm) or send enquiry to ogemdianazodo@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Legally Invest #120,000 ? by imakemillions: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2015
IF you have a laptop,phone or a tablet you can make money within the next hour,evryone make money up to 72times daily.it is literally imposible not to make money refferals not compulsory not MLM.just do these simple step.view ad,click 10ads daily and get paid.its sound too good to be true.inbox me for details.

nonyedbest@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

The Best Investment Of All Time For The Wisest!!! / 10 Uniqueness Of MMM No One Told You About / DIASPORIANS IN UK/US: How To Make SERIOUS Money With The Current Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.