Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

..............how I Wished I Never Accepted Him.......complete story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ..............how I Wished I Never Accepted Him.......complete story (1763 Views)

My Stripper's Night Out (COMPLETE STORY) / Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It-soyinka / My Last Day In School (complete story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

..............how I Wished I Never Accepted Him.......complete story by soughtout2013(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2015
The morning was filled with brightness and was calling for a more fulfiling activities for this young lady named adeshewa translated as the crown of beauty who just newly gained admission into the university of harmsrite. Fortunately for her, she gained admission to study medicine and surgery in
the prestigious school through the aid of scholarship. The hope of becoming a better future personality rose and a dawn of hard work and sturdy ensued with limitless time to relent educationally.

University of harmsrite, an institution of epic and moral standard, a home for future genius. Having existing for eight decades, the institution still had in identification, solid educational and monumental buildings that every students and tourist will always glance at times without counting and won't hesitate to give an unreserving comments on the outskirt of the institution.

Here comes pretty adeshewa, fair in complexion, having a height of 3 feets and almost possesed a blonde hair that made her look different from a perfect nigerian, from the yoruba tribe. History truly doesn't lie about ife women and ladies of their potentialised beauty and self made attitude. Stepping out of her designated female hostel and walking elegantly to her Lecture building for the first lecture in the university of harmsrite got the attention of both male and female students in the university as everyone stired at her beauty without blinking the eyes. With strong focus and determination, she went ahead without reciprocating the sighting of those stiring.

Entering the class led to another dramatic display by male students who wanted her to sit close, but just as if the class monitor knew a special personality was coming in, a married chair and table was left un-sat on at the back of the class where she peacefully sat and tried to adjust her mini red gown for a portrait and simple style sit mode.

Anxiously waiting for the lecturer who is to take them cell theory, led to the advancing of this tall, sexy and good looking guy that every lady in the class couldn't get their eyes off him including shewa herself. A voice calls ' hello beauty, can I sit close to you', with a shallow smile on her face and chuckle, she said ' why not, feel free'. From that moment, an emotional tide joined adeshewa and tony together.

Tony oscar, 5 feets tall, huge and fair, a Nigeria born but brought up in England by his grandparents. Lost his parents in a plane accident at the age of thirteen. Every lady's dream is to have Tony a tall, handsome, caring, sweet tongue and loving guy as a friend, fiance and also husband. Months went by, the friendship relationship between adeshewa and tony kept on growing stronger that both couldn't do anything without seeing each other. Pathetic!! Did I just say pathethic? Yes! That's what the present case has turned into.

Wednesday, 24th of march, 1998, happened to be a day Adeshewa and Tony can never forget while still breathing on earth. Both nurturing this huge feelings in their respective hearts but engaged in a gambling of who will utter the word ' I love you' first. Hmmmm!! What a romantic moment. Always heard of human thoughts waking people up, realy was true in the aspect of adeshewa and tony. Both weren't able to sleep in their respective hostels as they were both gesticulating and meditating on how to put up the sweet words and drama. Finally the wind of eyes deeming blew both and they slept at the early hours of the day.

A rush hour for every student as they won't dare to miss the class for the morning. Shewa was in class before anyone could think of entering the class. Already sitted in a white ankle neck top which left the abdomen aspect of the body opened and a red mini skirt that drew everyones attention as they entered the class. Many were whispering about what she was on but with the I don't care attitude, she ignored all form of gossipings.

Oh! Ma! Wao! Wondering the shoutings right! Yes! Here comes the handsome tony who has got all the girls fighting and hating adeshewa in a suited navy blue material and a lincoln shoe accompanied with a tinted sun shade. Shewa's heart almost jumped into her mouth and almost chewed it. Did I just say that? Hmmm! He moved majestically just like a groom coming to pick the bride towards adeshewa and suddenly knelt down and proposed to her saying ' I LOVE YOU ADESHEWA' ' WILL YOU DATE ME'. Wao the whole class got grimased and she couldn't say anything for minutes. Of a sudden, she started weeping and screaming ' YES I WILL'. Wao! Everyone in the class started clapping and screaming. It was the begining of true love for both parties as different love events started shocasing till they graduated from university of harmsrite and got married few years later.
Their wedding ceremony had in attendance prestigious government parastatals, colleagues, family relatives and so on.

Darwin's Event centre was filled with family relatives of both adeshewa and tony oscar, friends from global sphere of life which include general raymond donald, a one time head of state in Nigeria, prof kelvin awk a professor in university of harmsrite, his excellency, bryan myth, governor of Argons state and many more. The couple were told to sign a lot of documents and wedding procedures, take pictures and undergo different procedures for the conjugal bliss. What a lovely day for the just wedded couple.
Life as married couple commenced immediately after the wedding event. They made preparations to move to nigeria for a new begining of life. Lagos state, the centre of excellence, the centre piece of trading and investment. The out skirt of this state is lovely that viewing it from the aspect of the MMIA down to Ikeja axis gives you a hope of a fulfiling existence.

Every necessary arrangements has been made by the parents of the couple and a house worth a whooping sum of fourty five million naira was bought on behalf of the just wedded couple for their habitation. Tony had always wanted adeshewa to be a full house wife and also home maker, so he made sure everything was financially put in placed.

On this lovely-sad day, tony received an urgent call to travel to abuja and had to book a flight to Abuja for a business trip. Adeshewa, a young woman who's planning of having the best family ever with lovely kids never knew that would be the last day she was going to see her husband. Tony oscar boarded one of the best airline in the country owned by egmond airline. Adeshewa took her husband to the airport and waited till he was checked in, and the plane took off.

On getting home to rest and make a cup of tea to drink, she tuned the television to a well known station channels television and to her greatest surprise it was a breaking news of a plane crash landing and the relatives of the passengers on board were told to come and identify their bodies. It was the same plane her husband boarded to Abuja for the business trip. Dumpounded and shocked! She couldn't shout nor say anything and fainted of a sudden. It took the grace of a friend who came around to visit her and found her lying on the floor unconciously and took her to the hospital.

Immediately she regained her consciousness, she told her friend to follow her to the mortuary where the bodies where placed to confirm. On getting there, Tony's body was found and she started to weep seriously without stopping. Family relatives came around after hearing the sad news. Tears kept on rolling from adeshewa's eyes even up till the day he was buried.

15th of july, 2006 was a sad day for Adeshewa as her late husband is been laid to rest in peace. The undertakers dug the ground and droped the coffin into the six feet ground, people were told to shovel sand and pour on it. Adeshewa was the first to start, followed by the relatives of the deceased and friends. To round up the burial event, Relatives, friends, well wishers were told to write and say things about the deceased, with tears rolling from everyones eye, they said lovely things about tony.

Suddenly Adeshewa shouted ' I wished never accepted him the day he proposed to date mein the university, he never told me he was going to leave me this early, Tony this wasn't the agreement we had back then!!! Why did you do this to me?!!!. With continuous tears, they all left the cementary. Hmmm! She vowed not to marry again and remained a single woman until death took her away.
Re: ..............how I Wished I Never Accepted Him.......complete story by Melahou(m): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
this your writing technique na die
Re: ..............how I Wished I Never Accepted Him.......complete story by soughtout2013(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
My oga abeg correct me if I make mistake oooo....looking up to God for better write ups

(1) (Reply)

To Kill A Mocking Bird:a Good Book! / A Night With My Girlfriend [18+] / +18 THE PERFECT COUPLE (episode 7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.